Picked up my RSQ3 today (replacing my S3)

So having found a few swirls, I put the RSQ3 into Offset Detailing and as usual, Daryl has worked his magic.....

Reactions: Satory, Rob2k68, pburv and 2 others
So having found a few swirls, I put the RSQ3 into Offset Detailing and as usual, Daryl has worked his magic.....

Cracking job although I must confess I skipped to the end as the music was ******* me off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: daydotz, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

Frickin.... S.... for.... Sexual..... lol,was in Audi Approved Hamilton dealership today, they had a Sepang RSQ3 in the showroom it looked stunning
back on topic your car did have a lot swirl marks on it,Kamikaze kit is top drawer

Reactions: daydotz, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Nice choice. I have the new RSQ3 Performance in Ascari Blue. Absolutely love it.

Attachments

• 20160502_200447.jpg
    20160502_200447.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 298
Reactions: Bristle Hound, pburv and HawkeyeS3
Very nice RobAkam, very nice indeed!

Whilst I still frequent here, having previously had an S3 and now an RSQ3, for Q3's Audi-Sport is rather quiet to say the least - you may want to have a look at www.Q3ownersclub.co.uk, where its much more lively for - well Q3 owners! I've learnt quite a lot about my RSQ3 in the short time I've been on there

Reactions: pburv
Very nice RobAkam, very nice indeed!

Whilst I still frequent here, having previously had an S3 and now an RSQ3, for Q3's Audi-Sport is rather quiet to say the least - you may want to have a look at www.Q3ownersclub.co.uk, where its much more lively for - well Q3 owners! I've learnt quite a lot about my RSQ3 in the short time I've been on there
Thanks for the heads up! Will check it out

Thanks BH - got to say I'm absolutely loving it, fantastic piece of machinery, so comfortable and effortless, but drop it in dynamic and give it some beans and even only a single exhaust - it flies and it roars!!!!

Reactions: Bristle Hound and pburv
Thanks BH - got to say I'm absolutely loving it, fantastic piece of machinery, so comfortable and effortless, but drop it in dynamic and give it some beans and even only a single exhaust - it flies and it roars!!!!
I'm sure you are more than happy with your motor(I would be...:yum:) but just a thought...Could it be possible to fit a twin system like there is on the RS3..?

Reactions: HawkeyeS3
Not sure. Its something myself and another RSQ3 owner are looking into, the main problem is the undertray at the back, which will need to be amended to accommodate the twin pipes. I think if we can get past that, then finding a company to do a twin can conversion would be easier. Of course there is also cost and what the demand may be, I believe there are only about 500 RSQ3's registered in the UK, so any exhaust company may not think it viable (or vice versa, it may well work out too expensive!)
It really is only for looks though, as power wise, there is not a lot of difference between the RSQ3 and the RS3, same engine, slightly detuned (and of course now there is the competition version with 370bhp (a few tweaks on the ECU methinks!!!)

Reactions: batch and pburv
Not sure. Its something myself and another RSQ3 owner are looking into, the main problem is the undertray at the back, which will need to be amended to accommodate the twin pipes. I think if we can get past that, then finding a company to do a twin can conversion would be easier. Of course there is also cost and what the demand may be, I believe there are only about 500 RSQ3's registered in the UK, so any exhaust company may not think it viable (or vice versa, it may well work out too expensive!)
It really is only for looks though, as power wise, there is not a lot of difference between the RSQ3 and the RS3, same engine, slightly detuned (and of course now there is the competition version with 370bhp (a few tweaks on the ECU methinks!!!)
Have you seen this??
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/t...e-market-supersprint-vs-mtm-video-101042.html

Reactions: Rob2k68, Max-Robbo and HawkeyeS3
Ihave a few pics that Supasprint have published on the web(I just done a search in google images) Here they are...
hqdefault.jpg

images

images

images

Gives you an idea how they went about fitting the exhaust..:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and HawkeyeS3
Looks to be a good fit the way they have done it and love the sound of that exhaust!!!!!!

It seems pburv, that you can spend my Wonga almost as quickly as my wife !!!! LOL

Reactions: Rob2k68, Max-Robbo and pburv
Man that thing is ugly. New Audis are just horrible. I wish they would just put the VW emblems on them and start over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your observation, I happen to like my RSQ3 and find it restful on the eye, as I do much of the current Audi range.

If you think new Audi's are just horrible then clearly you don't own (a new) one and I have to wonder why you are even looking at the 8V forum section (being about the A3 2013 ->).

So to understand your comment and put it in context perhaps you would be good enough to indicate what Year/model Audi you do drive. As if it's a modern (new) Audi, one has to wonder why you would purchase an 'ugly' car for your own transport ?

Reactions: batch, pburv and MattSedg
Looks to be a good fit the way they have done it and love the sound of that exhaust!!!!!!

It seems pburv, that you can spend my Wonga almost as quickly as my wife !!!! LOL
Just write me a blank cheque and I will sort it...:whistle2:
You are right about the exhaust note..I just love those vids with the Go Pro's on the back bumpers...:racer:
Are you seriously considering getting it done?
Usual forum rules apply....Pics or it never happened...:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68, HawkeyeS3 and Max-Robbo
Been looking at Supersprint, and unfortunately it seems that those pictures of the underskirt being modified are from an RSQ3 that was done in Italy. Looking at the UK site, whilst they say "you need to get it modified", they don't seem to offer the service. Further enquiries to be made.. :)

Also looking at the ABT system, and have to say I do like the sound of this one - instead of 2 big pipes you get 4 by looks of things from the picture, but the sound of this system is just mega - I think I may prefer it to the Supersprint one.

http://www.abt-sportsline.de/en/audi-tuning/q3/rs-q3-from-0315/equipment/exhaust-technology/

The only problem is my wife telling me that I don't understand the word "No" - not sure what she means LOL. Clearly some negotiating to do....!

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Max-Robbo
Just write me a blank cheque and I will sort it...:whistle2:
You are right about the exhaust note..I just love those vids with the Go Pro's on the back bumpers...:racer:
Are you seriously considering getting it done?
Usual forum rules apply....Pics or it never happened...:friends:
My favourites are always the static camera behind the car ones. Love hearing it pull away, gives you an idea of range and different pitches.

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, Rob2k68 and pburv
Thank you for your observation, I happen to like my RSQ3 and find it restful on the eye, as I do much of the current Audi range.

If you think new Audi's are just horrible then clearly you don't own (a new) one and I have to wonder why you are even looking at the 8V forum section (being about the A3 2013 ->).

So to understand your comment and put it in context perhaps you would be good enough to indicate what Year/model Audi you do drive. As if it's a modern (new) Audi, one has to wonder why you would purchase an 'ugly' car for your own transport ?

I'm actually a huge Audi fan. I've just been following the other news and many outlets have been calling the Audi design "very lazy"
So try not to get butt hurt cause someone doesn't like your new car.
6181b926e0f25cf3fc191dcdf8f8f22a.jpg

I saw your post because it comes up as trending.

I own a 2006 s4. That is my track day car, jhm tune, all ecs engine mounts, 034 sway bars, 034 control arms.

I'm actually a huge Audi fan. I've just been following the other news and many outlets have been calling the Audi design "very lazy"
So try not to get butt hurt cause someone doesn't like your new car.
6181b926e0f25cf3fc191dcdf8f8f22a.jpg

I saw your post because it comes up as trending.

I own a 2006 s4. That is my track day car, jhm tune, all ecs engine mounts, 034 sway bars, 034 control arms.

Me? Butt Hurt? Not a bit, I just found your way of expressing your opinion of current Audi models very strange on an Audi forum that was all.

But calling an RSQ3 a VW Tiguan.............wounded mate, wounded LOL

Reactions: pburv, batch and jtjnt1
I don't find it much different than the comments people were leaving after the new a5 launch. I can't change what I like just because it's a "Audi"
Especially a "RS" that badge holds a different place.

I'm sure you are more than happy with your motor(I would be...:yum:) but just a thought...Could it be possible to fit a twin system like there is on the RS3..?
Noise only comes out of the left pipe on the RS3, right hand pipe seems to be more for show than anything else!

TX.

Noise only comes out of the left pipe on the RS3, right hand pipe seems to be more for show than anything else!

TX.
Is that true mate?
I'm surprised as they seem to be almost equal on the S3...I think..lol

Is that true mate?
I'm surprised as they seem to be almost equal on the S3...I think..lol
Absolutely. The noise is mental but if you stand directly behind one it is left side only.

TX.

That's interesting - so the right hand exhaust is for show only? Possible I guess and maybe why the RSQ3 is a single bazooka. Not quite as raucous as the RS3 for sure, but if you have it in dynamic with the valves open, not a bad sound - for sure when you put pedal to metal out on the road, it does bark!

That's interesting - so the right hand exhaust is for show only? Possible I guess and maybe why the RSQ3 is a single bazooka. Not quite as raucous as the RS3 for sure, but if you have it in dynamic with the valves open, not a bad sound - for sure when you put pedal to metal out on the road, it does bark!

Not bad at all mate but I'm afraid the RS3's above won that round....Sorrry..:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Listening to the exhaust notes on these cars has certainly put them on my radar for my next motor...Thanks guys...:friends:

Not bad at all mate but I'm afraid the RS3's above won that round....Sorrry..:friends:

And I thought you were my buddy..........................unfortunately I have to agree though LOL

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
And I thought you were my buddy..........................unfortunately I have to agree though LOL
You know what to do mate....Treat the better half to something really nice...And get the other pipe fitted...:blow: