pick my s3 saloon up on Saturday!

Daz4311

Reaction score
Well after 4 months of waiting...I'm finally picking up my s3 up on Saturday morning 9am..
Spec is..sepang blue...auto..led headlights...hold assist..super sport seats...tech pack..reversing camera..front and rear parking sensors..folding mirrors...audi sound system..interior light pack...Mono pur...
Can't wait..will take it easy and let the brakes and tyres bed in a bit but don't know how I will be a good boy for a 1000 miles!!

Nice one, do you know who's doing the handover? I'm calling in there tomorrow to have a look at the new A4! Saw one on the road the other day and it looked very nice!!! Not sure if Nigel is back yet?!?!?

Did you sort the GAP out?

Nigel is actually coming into work on Saturday to do the handover so well happy with that...also sorted the gap out with the one you recommended ...gap 123...can't ****** wait for Saturday. ..but my heavy right foot will have to be put away for a bit I think !!!!

That's nice of him :) tell him I said "Hi" and if they weren't ripping me off on a trade in for mine (£24k when they are selling the same spec for £29k) I'd be going for another one now!!! Saloon S3 or TT! lol.

lol think I lasted until 600 mile until the first red line ;) The day after collection I took the wife to the lakes for a few days....a nice romantic break (and to put the miles on the clock ;);)).

Enjoy your day and don't forget the pictures ;)

Went there this morning, Nigel is on a 1pm start to get him back into things, so I didn't see him. I looked at the new A4 in the showroom, what a lovely car that is...maybe a bit too sit back and relax type of drive for me though!

From there I went over to Skoda (looking for a relative as I was in the area) makes you realise how nice our cars are....not saying that there's anything wrong with Skoda! Just not for me ;):p

Think it will be a white S3 saloon next :)

Reactions: davc and pburv
Two days and no pictures!!!!!
Haha...I cant as my car is at detailers being sorted ..get it back 2moro so will take pics before I drive it whilst it's all clean

Reactions: Simon L
Haha...I cant as my car is at detailers being sorted ..get it back 2moro so will take pics before I drive it whilst it's all clean

We'll hold you to it mate, this is a very poor show indeed!! lol

Finer detailing Manchester. ..been taking all my cars to iain for about 8 years...