Photo of complete A3 8v underside

PeterB124

Reaction score
Hello
I'm looking for a photo that shows the complete underside (and naming of parts) for the 2012- A3 8v…. This is because, ive noticed on the passengers underside a plastic fitting to what i can best describe looks like a central hex headed unit that is either pushed or screwed on. This is located by the rear arc of front wheel. This piece is loose and is somewhat hanging but yet wont come off.
Any ideas?

i will try posting a photo later.
cheers

Is that not a cover for where a jacking pad can be put in? Is there a similar one at the other side?

Hello
I'm looking for a photo that shows the complete underside (and naming of parts) for the 2012- A3 8v…. This is because, ive noticed on the passengers underside a plastic fitting to what i can best describe looks like a central hex headed unit that is either pushed or screwed on. This is located by the rear arc of front wheel. This piece is loose and is somewhat hanging but yet wont come off.
Any ideas?

i will try posting a photo later.
cheers

Cover for 4 post lift.

79b6446a26b33db9894d2f0ad0f4e8ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick responses, it looks like as T-1000 has described. There is an identical one on the other side but the one on passenger side is loose, is it possible to refit or push back in?

cheers

Attachments

• FEBE215C-BFE7-4483-B34A-A7EFB31E2E5E.jpeg
    FEBE215C-BFE7-4483-B34A-A7EFB31E2E5E.jpeg
    979.4 KB · Views: 71
Thanks for the quick responses, it looks like as T-1000 has described. There is an identical one on the other side but the one on passenger side is loose, is it possible to refit or push back in?

cheers

Yes as it’s a cover it should clip back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PeterB124