Phone Advice

rxs1407

Reaction score
Got the new A4 today and tried to use the bluetooth phone, it connected and worked, but i couldnt get the contacts in the car??
The phone is a Vodafone HTC diamond..

I'm going to have a read of the audi handbook, but wondered if there was any forums or pages on here that has covered this model??

Love the car... need to get rid of the ali inside.. how much to swap and easy to do??

Thanks Dodge

How long did you leave it? Did it upload all the other lists ? e.g. recently called, missed etc.

I had the same thought but on a decent drive it then did upload them. I think it's just slow and I've got around 500 odd contacts in my phone.

All fixed... i turned of the email push and data connection... Just wish i could save the contacts to the car??? Or could i use the SD card for contacts?

Got the new A4 today and tried to use the bluetooth phone, it connected and worked, but i couldnt get the contacts in the car??
The phone is a Vodafone HTC diamond..

I'm going to have a read of the audi handbook, but wondered if there was any forums or pages on here that has covered this model??

Love the car... need to get rid of the ali inside.. how much to swap and easy to do??

Thanks Dodge

I have the HTC Touch Pro (the one up from yours) and you need to get Jetware. search the web, and you will find that your contacts will be pushed to the BT unit in seconds.....

Best of luck then...I only needed to get rid of my silver dash which i did, but would also like to get rid of the cheapo mmi/radio/ventilation buttons, but no joy yet.