PFL tuning box

Chris E

Reaction score
anyone running a tuning box on a pfl? Looking for feedback & recommendations.

Had revo stage 1 on my S3 but used racechip on my scirocco R, impressed by both so open to a remap as well.

Cheers all and merry chRiStmas

anyone running a tuning box on a pfl? Looking for feedback & recommendations.

Had revo stage 1 on my S3 but used racechip on my scirocco R, impressed by both so open to a remap as well.

Cheers all and merry chRiStmas
Had a brief try but got to say I wasn't impressed at all. Also seem to really play around with the boost gauge, presumably because it's trying to confuse the ECU about how much boost is being applied. Had one on my Golf R and was impressed. Not so much so with the RS3 and I removed it.

Had a brief try but got to say I wasn't impressed at all. Also seem to really play around with the boost gauge, presumably because it's trying to confuse the ECU about how much boost is being applied. Had one on my Golf R and was impressed. Not so much so with the RS3 and I removed it.
Which box were you using out of interest?

From what I’ve read up on these boxes I think I would pay the extra and have a custom map to your car instead. That’s the route I will take when I feel the car needs any more power.

Reactions: Chris E
Which box were you using out of interest?
DTUK. As I say, great on the Golf R, less so on the RS3. Who knows, perhaps it was faulty.

Reactions: Chris E and FBF01