pd170 remap help need std map help

al_p

Reaction score
hey i need some help on obtaining a standard map for my car as it has been remapped and done badly very badly so need to get a stock map for the car so my tuner can start from fresh as this one is pretty much destroyed , can anybody help ? its a bit of a desperate situation

thanks in advance

al

The tuner should have taken a copy of standard set up before mapping ...

you might have to contact another tuning company to get the standard one...

wish i could but bought the car with the map already on and it blew 3 turbos so we replaced afm , map , air temp sensor, vnt , turbo , anyway i ended up taking it to my friend local to me who knows his stuff with diesel engines and this is the reply i got off him after an hour "WHO THE **** MAPPED THIS ??" so anyway to help out i tried to find the oe map as there is 3-4 oe and he only had 2 oe at the time but anyway its getting sorted now so hapy :)

incidently here is my mates car who is doing the mapping (yes a lotus 1.9tdi)
Anglesey Easter 2013 Lotus Elise tdi diesel vs R300 Caterham race car - YouTube

Great Video, didn't think the Diesel engine would sound that good on track. How does the heavier engine affect the handling?

i dont think it affects him much , he is converting the gearbox to dsg when he gets round to it , amazing guy with massive build knowledge and technical skills , he is also going to run the 330d twin turbo setup on it , again when he gets round to it when i stop hasstling him to remap cars for me lol