Pcv/Breather hoses S4

RACK

Reaction score
The car is using a bit of oil, little leak on the rocker gaskets but it seemed to do it more after a bit of fast driving. Had a little bit of random smoke coming from it, panicked at first like you do owning an S4 but have managed to put it down to clogged pcv/breather pipes, same happened with the spider hose on my B5 S4
It's not smoking enough or consistently to be the valve seals or scored bores

So I cleaned the 2 pipes coming from the rocker covers and they were pretty crudded up with sludge, swapped the pcv valve out and took it for a spin, zero smoke at all.
Whipped the pipes off again to see and noticed that the T piece they connect to had some sludge in it also

Couple of questions;
I know that from the T piece there's another pipe that leads off down to the driver's side of the engine but can't see where, anyone know?

Also if I can't clear the pipes out what are the part numbers for a new set of hoses and I'll prob put a new suction jet on there too
Engine code is BBK

Thanks in advance

I'm also interested in this as I have also recently bought an S4 that appears to have an oil burning issue. Oil consumption does not seem excessive but a few times after long deceleration then getting back on the gas I have noticed it blowing out blue smoke.
I've bought a new PCV valve but not yet had the chance to see if it's improved, I will however look at cleaning through the breather hoses in the near future.

I have a 3.0 V6 and mine does the same so im guessing it will be the same procedure for me?