Passenger Dash Airbag Wiring Help

pol

Reaction score
Hi All,

So today I finally got around to removing my passenger dash airbag in order to fit the replacement I ordered a while ago.

I forgot that the plug was missing on the main loom because it broke and now I don't know what colour wires on the loom go to which colours on the airbag! ****!

Can any kind forum person take a look for me? It's just two wires. The airbag has brown and blue, the loom has black =/white and yellow/brown I think.

Not sure how else I can find this out so I'm really hoping either someone knows, has a diagram or is able to take a look for me.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

This is how my plug is. Hope it helps!

I60xVZs.png

Reactions: pol
Thank you. That helps very much!

Paul

New airbag in, soldered, light reset and no longer showing on the dash! For the first time since I've owned the car.

Thanks again for the help RGL. Let me know if you ever need a similar favour.

Paul

I'm glad to hear you got it sorted and did it like a proper gentleman by actually replacing the airbag unit. Good job! ;)

It did freak me out a bit replacing an airbag. Paranoid it might just go off in my face. Battery was disconnected for a while but still...

The airbag was easy to replace too. Just remove the lower dash / glove box part, then 4 torx for the airbag brackets and a further 2 that hold a webbing strap bracket on to the other brackets.