Our new Misano red black edition avant

A3saloon

Reaction score
It's a 2.0tdi 150 black edition nav, picked her up a few weeks ago to replace our A3 saloon.

Reactions: DickoB8, Andy Butcher, mister.c. and 3 others
Stunning looking motor mate

Reactions: A3saloon
Its gorgeous A3. Love all the black trim.

looks lovely.Liking the black sill blades

Reactions: mancdan and A3saloon
Gorgeous! Same colour and trim as my 2.0T on order!

Thats a shame about the streaks. Saw the posts on the blades elsewhere a little while ago. Not seen these before except on this site. Or the mirror housings, and other trims, to match. We don't get them here. I think it looks really slick. It's a great combination with Misano and I bet it looks heaps better in the metal.

Last edited:
Thanks guys,

yeah I think they really suit it, frustrating to keep clean with the drain points on the doors... Constant greasy streaks!!
Mine did this from new but now finally seems to have stopped (at 1 year old). I think the factory just pack them full of grease to be safe!

Yeah it seems to be getting less and less every day, definitely frustrating though as the car can be gleaming and the "blades" look all grubby

Reactions: scotty76
Yeah it seems to be getting less and less every day, definitely frustrating though as the car can be gleaming and the "blades" look all grubby
I had exactly this experience so all I can say is hang in there! It works out in the end. I also find the mirrors drip incessantly so I have a drying technique for that. See pictures in this post. :)

My S4 thread

Reactions: mister.c. and A3saloon
I had exactly this experience so all I can say is hang in there! It works out in the end. I also find the mirrors drip incessantly so I have a drying technique for that. See pictures in this post. :)

My S4 thread
& I thought you were just keeping 'em warm @scotty76 ;)
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: scotty76 and A3saloon
Misano red looks soooooooo good in the flesh. Strikingly smooth and rich.

Great looking car!

One colour i love in Audi's & thats Misano Red, looks amazing mate :hubbahubba:

That should be illegal. Imagine the accidents it could cause!

Great looking car and I hope you are enjoying.
Enjoy it even more with a DTUK pedal box as it totally transformed how mine drives.

Misano seems very popular, I've had two compliments on my S4 this week!
I had a Brilliant Red S3 a few years ago and that seemed a popular colour too.

Hi love the car! The front bumper, what pack is that?
The OP hasn’t been seen since Jan 2019, so not sure you’ll get a reply.

The car is the Black Edition Plus model, although I think the normal Black Edition and the S-Line also had the same bumper.

Hi love the car! The front bumper, what pack is that?
Hey thanks

The car is the Black Edition Plus model, although I think the normal Black Edition and the S-Line also had the same bumper.[/QUOT

hey thanks for the reply. Yes

The car is the Black Edition Plus model, although I think the normal Black Edition and the S-Line also had the same bumper.
your right, I just need to find the honeycomb inserts for the fog lights? Any ideas where I could get them?