OLED TV - anyone got screen burn?

Samsung , I'm not sure but don't Samsung have a 10 year warranty regarding screen burn in on TV's ?

Have had a Panasonic OLED for nearly a year now with no issues.

Same goes for the IPhone 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you babysitting the tv in fear of burn in or just using it however you please?

It's ok, you're not alone with the iPhone, nobodies perfect ;P

LG OLED for a few years and ZERO issues

Thanks for some of the feedback. Considering an LG OLED or Samsung Q90r. Occasional gamer and we do watch news and channels with logos but not for extended periods.
I anticipate a further drop in prices as the 2020 range of tvs gets near so might take the plunge then.

Reactions: N.J.H
Thanks for some of the feedback. Considering an LG OLED or Samsung Q90r. Occasional gamer and we do watch news and channels with logos but not for extended periods.
I anticipate a further drop in prices as the 2020 range of tvs gets near so might take the plunge then.

The Panasonic has a few anti screen burn measures built into its software anyway.

Oled LG E7 for three years, still as good as first day i plugged it in

Reactions: Simonwhite2000

Got an LG OLED 55C9 just after Christmas, no screen burn issues so far, picture is stunning. Q90R wont give screen burn as it's a QLED.
Loads of info on avforums.com

Samsung , I'm not sure but don't Samsung have a 10 year warranty regarding screen burn in on TV's ?

That's because all their TVs are LED. LED TVs don't suffer with screen burn!

I have an LG E7 and no issues. I'd imagine the latest models are even better protected.

I am reasonably techy so fully understand the two types and that QLED dont give screen burn.
What are the OLED's like in a room with a large window? Are they as dim and reflective as people say?

I have a 2017 LG OLED B7 and after a couple of years it got screen burn. It had a square in the middle of the panel as well as the netflix logo. You can run the screen burn tests on Youtube to see if you have any.

LG replaced the screen for free last week. In this particular model, the screen burn issue was a defect in the panel and LG will replace it free of charge. I was lucky enough to get a much newer panel than the one that was originally in the TV, the picture is amazing now!

Best way to avoid screen burn is to keep the OLED Light settings less than 50, ideally around 25 - 40 and obviously use the screen saver and not leave static images / pictures on the screen for very long periods of time.