Oettinger mods

maars

Full speed ahead
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience of Oettinger tuning products?

I quite like the look of their A3 sportback front bumper/grille:-

They also do some very nice carbon interior panels - just a shame they're silver:-

their stuff is top quality and perfect fit - very expensive though

do you have a link to the interior trim bits??

im wanting to change my piano trim to aluminium or fishscale but its very expensive from audi :(

on second thoughts - their trim looks sheeeeeeeeite

a3console2.gif

ghastly
a3cockpit2.gif

but i like the carpets :D

a3_doorsill.gif

Agreed - the centre console/steering wheel looks sh*te! And the rest would look OK if it were in black. According to a quick Google search they are available from Oettinger in black, just aren't listed.

Any idea how much the front bumper is?

The mesh grille looks smart and the black surround is similar to the 'optic pack' Audi offer.

i have emailed oettinger and awesome gti about the mats but if they reply i will ask about the trim for you too

if you go to oettinger site i think they have a PDF with prices on it or you can get them from the american sites and change the currency for a rough guide

RCD used to be the best bet for Oettinger kit. I priced up the full body kit when I was buying my A3 and it ended up somewhere near £3k when painted and fitted. Went for Votex at half the price.

Very nice gear though, and a bit more individual.

I've used RSD a lot in the past and they were always very good, never heard a bad word said from the few German TT owners with conversions I know.

Always been a very well respected tuner, but like MTM can be a bit pricey.

i recieved an email back from awesome gti:

Hi
Thanks for the email...
Yes we can get these, they are £153.19+vat for the set of four, available for LHD and RHD cars and a choice of colours black/charcoal/blue/red
Cheers,
Ade - Awesome GTI Store

I replied to his email saying that a couple of people have expressed interest in these mats and I asked him if he would be interested in a group buy to see if we can get further discount (do ASN members get 10% of AGTI?)

let me know if you are interested

thanks

Is that for the mats or the carbon bits? Or something else?!

Those wheels look stunning. Has anyone fitted these yet? or anyone have any information on sizes / offsets for an 8P etc?

Particularly interested in fitment to a Tdi S-Line. Will it look right with 18 / 19 on the std S-Line suspension or do i need to drop?

Anyone know price and where might have them to look at in the flesh...Bournemouth or north london area?

Any more photos of these wheels anyone?

Cheers,

Grimsa.

Boydie said:
i mentioned mats in the post lol

Sorry, lack of sleep has addled my brain - new baby was born early Monday morning :)

congrats matey!

as for the offset - the 8P is between et44-55 i think but my 19" BBS' are et50 with PCD of 5x112

contact oettinger or Ade at awesomegti - they will be able to get you those rims!

Shao_khan said:
I've used RSD a lot in the past and they were always very good, never heard a bad word said from the few German TT owners with conversions I know.

Always been a very well respected tuner, but like MTM can be a bit pricey.

oi! get back on the ftoit list and stop straying into my teritory ;)

OK, front bumper with fog lights is over a grand, before painting ... :faint: