No sound from rear speaker after installing aftermarket with this head

I was very new to it too (and colourblind). My adaptor for my pioneer headunit luckily had what the wires were printed on them so cut the + and - coming out of the headunit and run a wire straight to each rear speaker, still got full control of the rear speakers

Thanks, seems difficult for me to run the wire, as i dont know the path, i guess have to remove the plastic/carpet etc

hmm, will try to arrange some wires and see.

Indeed the plastic trims Orange is talking about are easily removable. You will however lose subwoofer from the trunk and the sound quality in the rear will decrease a bit.

The way I would do this is test the cable that goes into the amp for +12V with HU on. If it has +12V, then the HU is the problem (maybe needs some setup?) as I have done exactly as I have descriped in my previous posts a couple days ago and my new HU and all the speakers work like a charm.

Reactions: pole
Got it, the problem was settings in the stereo, Its working now, checked with both the blue/white wire and direct + connection to the blue/white wire of the red iso. both works. no need for the ground connection also.
Although the rear power is not like the stock radio but good enough.

Thank you all for helping, specially @Rideen
Now i will need to wire a connection from the key sense wire, also. I read the easiest way is to get the connection from the fusebox by using a dual fuse holder and finding an fuse that works with key sense wire (e.g. rear wiper). suggestion will be welcomed.
Thanks

No problem mate, glad you got it sorted out. All the trouble due to stereo options unfortunately, but at least it is working now! :)

I didn't bother connecting mine to key sense wires though, cannot help there, but the rear wiper fuse should work.

Reactions: pole
Hey guys new here with the same problem
Rear speakers not working... I hve read pole & rideen conversation so I’ll try doing the same as rideen described so will let you if I get through it
I have one question that my steering control stopped working with the aftermarket stereo

Hey guys new here with the same problem
Rear speakers not working... I hve read pole & rideen conversation so I’ll try doing the same as rideen described so will let you if I get through it
I have one question that my steering control stopped working with the aftermarket stereo

That’s like saying why isn’t my iPhone charger working with my Nokia... you need to have the appropriate interface between the head unit and steering wheel

Yeah lol not that dumb that’s why I’m asking like how can I make it work?

So guy I tried my best but rear speakers didn’t work

Attachments

• D825CCAF-7232-4FC2-B7C3-C352CF911197.jpeg
    D825CCAF-7232-4FC2-B7C3-C352CF911197.jpeg
    902.2 KB · Views: 389
??

Attachments

• 49E8B117-4387-4ECD-A057-B758E1EFC086.jpeg
    49E8B117-4387-4ECD-A057-B758E1EFC086.jpeg
    923.1 KB · Views: 391
??

Attachments