Newbie S6

Bobtech

Reaction score
Website
www.advantech-mobiletuning.co.uk
Hi all,

My 4th Audi over the last 20 years, but now,at last, a Black Pearl S6 4.2 is on the drive.

Just done the cambelt and all pulleys and guides plus the waterpump. I've got the cam locking tool if anybody wants to borrow it for a drink, send a PM, I'm in Norfolk.

The V8 growl and howl . . . . ooooh! Quite a different sound from the yank tank V8's, much nicer.

Need some help with lowering springs. PI sent kit No. 10-131, apparently the right kit, but the front spring cups are nearly 50mm smaller diameter than the new springs????? PI and Spax are all puzzled.

Anybody had similar problems?? please, any help. Tks.

Sounds good. Get some pics up. What age is it? Also how many miles on it? I never lowered mine so can't help there.

Hi Technics100,

My S6 is a '51 plate with 82k and full history. Brand new RS6 18's with 225/40 rotationals on the deck.

I'll get some pics up asap. Got to try tomorrow before any rain comes, 'er indoors washed the car today so it looks all the better for it. The car has a boot spoiler for a RS6 on, was that an extra for the S6 or a previous owner sparkling the back end up a bit? It looks good though.

Hopefully, someone will come up with the answer re: the springs . . . . it's crying out to be lowered!