Newbie - finally got my S3 =D

A1_audi

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just saying hello

Manage to finally get my hands on a 2007 plate S3 after months of viewing and about 5 years of wishing lol

Cant be more pleased at the minute, comfortable when i want and goes like stink when i feel like it

will post some pics when i've had it properly cleaned, polished and detailed

the spec is a rare navy blue, with flat bottom steering wheel, sun roof, black/cream two tone leather seats

Plans are to eventually upgrade to stage 2+ before possibly GTX28/30 but that's a while down the road i think

I'm located in the Birmingham area, if anyone else is local give me a shout.

Would be nice to sit in a stage 2+ car to see what i'm aiming for. Been out in an stage 2 ed30 and that was quick although traction was an issue

but anyway hi all =D

Reactions: saq85 and S.
Hi. I bet your buzzin! I get my s3 on Saturday and I can't wait. Is the car completely standard? I'm from Sheffield and the s3 is a few hours drive away so will be a lovely Saturday afternoon for me!!

Welcome to ASN.

Take a trip to my build thread if you feel like treating your car to some new parts and power.

Hope you enjoy the fun along the way.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to pics. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: S3Alex
Mines been stage 2+ for couple of months now. took my mate out in it yesterday who has a standard s3. took him on an empty road and he commented it felt "loads quicker" ;)

my remap added 100bhp and 110lbs - has transformed the car!

Reactions: Hookmonster
Welcome! You've found a great place for this car - you, your car and your wallet will be well looked after here :)

Reactions: HHS3, Sandra and Richard Appleyard
Welcome, I've not had mine long myself, enjoy!!

Hi, I'm in bham and have a stage 2+ s3 and right now hate it with the single mass flywheel and revo engine mounts. Lol if u you want a taster pop down in right by star city.

I also have vcds!

Hi, I'm in bham and have a stage 2+ s3 and right now hate it with the single mass flywheel and revo engine mounts. Lol if u you want a taster pop down in right by star city.

I also have vcds!
Then you'd really hate mine!

Reactions: saq85
Hey guys,

Thanks for the info, haven'e been online for a while.

I see you picked up your S3 Rich, hope your enjoying it as much as i am mine.

Thanks Alex, i've read through your build thread before and you've really transformed your car. Glad someone has tried and tested pretty much everything. i use your car as a measure of excellence

Thanks for the offer Saq, i might take you up on that, i'm not too far from star city myself. Stage 2 must be intense

Anyway as promised a few pics

had bit of a clean but not quite had the weather to spend a whole day going at it lol

DSC 0339
DSC 0342

Reactions: Raiden, S3Alex, Hookmonster and 1 other person
You've found a great place for this car - you, your car and your wallet will be well looked after here :)

I cannot explain to you @A1_audi how true the above statement is! Thankfully you're already planning on going Stage 2+ and potentially a bigger turbo because even if you hadn't, this forum is guaranteed to change your mind regardless of budget!

I'm coming up to a year of S3 ownership and what a great bit of kit it is, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I am. I've recently gone Revo Stage 1 with a Revo Race CAI and what a difference it is! My original plan was to only go Stage 1 with a panel filter, alloys and a head unit but thanks to ASN, I've now got a three page word document full of mods with links that I will be doing to my car which I've slowly started on :grin:

Stage 2+ with all the required and advisable hardware are the most expensive mods I can thank ASN for haha, around £3K all in and that's without labour!!

Anything you're thinking about doing then make sure to have a search on here as it's more than likely to have already been done. I've spent hours and I mean hours sieving through threads, it's a very friendly and helpful community.

Enjoy your new motor mate!

Last edited:
Reactions: S3Alex