New tyres time

Lordvader

My 2018 A7 is going to need 4 new boots soon.

It currently has 255/35 R21 Bridgestone turanza T005 on. These seem to be have discontinued as can not find them anywhere.

Any recommendations? Asda tyres has Pirelli P zeros for £253 each . £1k on tyres lol

aj84

I think Asda worked out best for me too when I had an A7 because they were running voucher codes etc. Even less than the likes of Blackcircles/Tyre shopper

I had stuck with Conti's after a very bad experience with Dunlops shredding (known issue with the A7 and Dunlops!) and they held out well before I chopped it in last year.
I do not miss shelling out for 21" tyres although 20's are not that far off

RAF_S7

Gold Supporter
Im running P Zero's on my summer rims (20") and Goodyear Ultragrip + on my winter rims (19")

I have a very friendly independent tyre dealer close to me, who is happy to have any online purchases shipped direct to them - regardless of who the supplier is. They also store whatever rims Im not using in their warehouse for £30 a year, including changeover fitting.

There are, as Im sure you're finding out, literally thousands of online tire dealers, some will only ship to an approved installer, others will ship to whatever address you supply. I ended up purchasing from https://www.tyres-guru.co.uk (UK Based) however the tires were shipped direct from Germany - but with Brexit now in full force I'd be wary of potential import charges for European sourced tires.

I spent hours hunting down online tires - its a minefield. At one point Kwik-Fit online were my P Zero supplier as they had a deal on a buy 2 get £50 off.

Happy hunting :racer:

Mooogie

the Turanza T005 are not discontinued, they just sell out very quickly. I've some on back order through my local Audi dealer who price matched Asda a few weeks ago. due back in stock early Feb.

Corb2000

Million miler
I replaced my Pirellis with Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5s in December - best deal on those at the time was Blackcircles, fitted at my local National tyre place.

Very happy with the Goodyears, better comfort & noise levels than the Pirellis or the Vredesteins I had previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyT306

Staff member
Asda down to below 250 for pirelli with £40 off for a set

+robster+a7+tdi

mates running budgets on his runabout a7 , ill get the details but im sure he said they are radar brand tyres £83 a tyre for 21".
ill post back tomorrow