New To Audi - Got myself a 2.0TDI 170!

DaveyClark

Reaction score
Hey folks,

So I have been on here a week or two initially with some questions (some silly!) but I finally got an A3 it's a 2.0 TDI 170 S Line Sportback in Black on a 56 plate, it has full heated leather, bluetooth,armrest,rear parking sensors,18" alloys,auto lights & wipers - does not have the Bose system unfortunately - I checked the grills...No logo lol!

Having come from a wide variety of VAG cars to list (the years of the car not the years I owned them!)

Seat Ibiza Cupra MK3 - 2001
Seat Ibiza Cupra MK4 - 2006
Seat Ibiza Cupra MK3 - 2002
Seat Ibiza Cupra MK4 TDI PD160 - 2007
Seat Ibiza Cupra MK4 - 2007
VW Golf GTI MK5 DSG -2005
SEAT Leon 2.0 FSI 150 - 2006
VW Golf MK4 GTI 1.8T - 2000
SEAT Leon 2.0 TDI FR CR170 - 2009
VW Golf TDI GT 150 MK7 - 2013 (Temporary car for a few months)

Had a few other marques over the years but the above is pretty much in order of ownership (yep I really did have 5 different Ibiza Cupra's lol!)

Difficult to pick a favorite from the list above but the MK5 Golf GTI was probably the best overall car in terms of fun to drive and it really was a very solid car.

Anyhow! Love the Audi, does kind of remind me a bit of the MK4 Golf GTI interior but so far so good, I have checked and the injector recall has been done on 1 injector (they said the 3 others were not affected part numbers) it drives different the 2.0 CR170 I had on the Leon, which drove and felt more like a Petrol engine, this version seems to give a whack of power early on, which, reminds me slightly of the 1.8T Engine!

Anyhow! In terms of planned mods, well I would say definitely want to change the auto headlight switch to the chrome version and change the stereo to something that will play from my iPod.

So in advance, please forgive me for any silly questions I may ask over time on here :eyebrows:

Welcome Davey, sounds like a good car you got. Any pics? Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: Sandra
Nice car Davey. Click my signature for small event/meets section, you will either be in East or South East. Add you name to the members list and browse for upcoming meets, its always nice to meet up with other members in your area. :) x