New S4 Owner

evo97

Thought I would fully introduce myself as been a member on here for about 4yrs and back then I was activally looking for a B7 S4 as the B8 was beyond my budget but in the end got a 335d touring. Anyway fast forward to last week and I got myself a VERY tidy S4 B8 Avant.

Been looking for a while and this one came up with all the extras I wanted. A sports diff would of been nice but I sacrificed that for everything else.

Not so clean after the drive back from Derby the day I got it

Last edited:

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Welcome, looks like you've got a good one! can't beat a white & black combo

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Welcome mate and nice car, any mods planned for it.

evo97

Welcome mate and nice car, any mods planned for it.

Nothing planned yet as skint
I'm am hopefully going to get a set of OEM 19" Rotors as a prefer the look and there easier to clean.
Miltek would be nice but can't justify that cost at the moment.

Warren.bt

drop me a message if you do decide to change your wheels. I might be interested in the ones currently fitted

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

evo97

drop me a message if you do decide to change your wheels. I might be interested in the ones currently fitted

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Will do mate but haven't heard back from the guy with the Rotors yet

JRock247

VCDS Map User
Forgive me for dropping in on your thread but you mention you have a B8 but the steering wheel you have fitted is a B8.5 I believe looking at the buttons.

I was under the impression you could not get the buttons to work, is this still the case? Did you get the NAV button working?

JRock247

VCDS Map User
Oh and lovely car, always wanted a White S4, especially the avant, I just love the stance :)

evo97

Wheels are plug and play mate. There's a few story's floating around saying otherwise. Everything works as it should but no the Nav button doesn't work being my chassis is a B8.

JRock247

VCDS Map User
Brilliant! Thanks

I was told that you can install but you cannot get the buttons to work.

Looks like I'm shopping for a flat bottom B8.5 wheel. They looks so much nicer than the B8 wheel!