New s4 owner

ANDYTQ

Reaction score
Caerdydd, Cardiff, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Ive just bought a 09 s4 avant in red ,very good condition and lowish miles 56k.Very pleased so far ,its a mega spec one but stock.Ive added the supercharged badges(3.0t ones are a joke ) and swapped my blingy oil and water caps off the a4.I want to run it for a while before looking at mods,but would like too give it a tiny bit more noise,i was thinking of a silicone intake hose and replace the oem cone filter for a cotton one.

Reactions: scotty76, Sandra, ScottishA4B9 and 1 other person
Welcome. Post some pics.

If you using a mobile easiest way is using an app called tapatalk (free app)

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Nice choice :)

Lets see some pics please

Welcome mate, get some pics up, look forward to seeing your mods there's some nice induction kits out there that will open the supercharger right up let it sing

Chop

Reactions: xpoweruk
Ah sorry when you said hose and cone thought you ment full intake

You keeping standard air box ? Iv got a piper cross cone for the standard air box of your interested less than year old DM me I'm in Scotland near Edinburgh

Hi Andy, welcome to the a4 section. Look forward to some pics. Enjoy your car. :) x

Noisier/Better V8 sound... all I did with my S4 was get custom back boxes and tailpipes. Just doing that doubled the noise of the car and opened the v8 up immensely. Don't think changing a full exhaust is necessary for that car it was plenty loud enough :)

The v6 supercharged s4s are proper tame compared to the v8s I was really disappointed with the sound they deff need some boxes removed IMO

Iv got the front silencers off of mine and I'm Gona remove the rear boxes too :)

Welcome to the B8 section @ANDYTQ! I seem to recall you're a fellow B7 2.0T FSI escapee. :) That's where I came from to my S4.

Reactions: ANDYTQ
B8 is deffo bigger

Attachments

• 20160515_200327.jpg
    20160515_200327.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 137
Reactions: scotty76 and xpoweruk
Welcome to S Club 4, @ANDYTQ. That's a nice looking car you've got there. I particularly approve of the interior. :)

Led plate lights fitted and s4 door lights.Ecs rs4 style grille ordered.Ive got a full set of interior leds off the b7 that hopefully will swap over.Need a s4 plate too.☺
Not sure the B7 LED kit will swap over, as some of the lighting is different. If in doubt, ask @t8ups. He'll see you right; he did me when I moved from B7 to B8.