New s3

froggyr32

Reaction score
Evening all.please delete if in the wrong thread.Just about to order a new s3 through drive the deal.
Bought a s3 manual 3 door in March 15,loved it!part ex it for a F80 M3,didn't like it.
Audi configurater not the easiest for a numpty like me,so could someone explain what you get for the black Pack?)Also how do i get 19in v spokes?Thanks in advance,Froggy

You don't get a black pack you get a black edition ie chrome embellishments deleted and privacy glass and bang&Olufsen standard, different alloy choice, 19s v spokes will cost you £1395 as magnetic dampers come with them on a sportback

Reactions: Bells
You don't get a black pack you get a black edition ie chrome embellishments deleted and privacy glass and bang&Olufsen standard, different alloy choice, 19s v spokes will cost you £1395 as magnetic dampers come with them on a sportback
No 19's vee spokes on website, just 19's 5 spokes.

I know the price for the 19in 5 spoke upgrade including the mag ride,but how do i get the vee spokes!!!

They're no longer on the Audi configurator so it's a possibility they've dropped them. If you're ordering through drive the deal it may be worth asking them or even Audi for clarification.

Reactions: Bells and Jassyo06