1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Q8 New Q8 owner!

Lewbo Sep 28, 2019

1. Lewbo

Lewbo Registered User

Hi everyone,
    Just thought I’d share about my new car,Just paid my deposit on a 8 month old Q8 which I pick up on Wednesday which I can’t wait for.
    It’s a 2019 68 in glacier white with the best options
    Comfort and sound pack
    Tour pack
    Panoramic roof
    Oak grey inlays
    21” alloys
    360 degree cam.

I’ve been around here for many years but haven’t been on in a long time. Always had Audi’s for the last 10 years and currently own a Q3 black edition and S3 8v black edition. So this is a big upgrade over the Q3. Haven’t seen any posts regarding the Q8 as I guess as it’s so new. Also I have only ever seen 2 on the road so I look forward to the rarity at the moment. Here are a few pics of it, there many other Q8 owners that could give me a few tips?

0F9021EA-A54E-4482-A2A6-1ECB90E5BE99.jpeg 240191C0-DE8D-4816-9AE6-DA2E3F291409.jpeg

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. AllanG

AllanG Macan S

Looks good, and I’d be interested to hear your opinion after you’ve owned it for a while......enjoy it!

Lewbo likes this.
  4. isleaiw

isleaiw Registered User

A beautiful car. A Q7 with looks! Sadly for me it coincided with Audi’s desire to move to touchscreen which I don’t like. For now I have returned to BMW, who offer both touchscreen and iDrive interface. But if I return to Audi it will be either a Q8 or RSQ3...

Lewbo and NevMan like this.
  5. S32B

S32B Registered User

I saw one on the road the other day, looked very nice indeed...it didn't half shift away from the lights as well!!

q8.jpg

Lewbo and NevMan like this.
  6. tsreid1

tsreid1 Registered User

Really nice car! My Q8 is being delivered just before Christmas and will replace my S5 which is about to turn 3 years old. Looking forward to it after so many years of small sports hatchbacks and coupes. I love the design which Audi claims is derived from the early quattro models. I personally think some of the design language of the A7 and now the Q8 harks back to the Saab cars of the 80's and 90's which isn't a bad thing - especially the rear of the Q8. It looks just like my dads 9000 CS from years ago. Love it!!

7. Dunders

Dunders Registered User

Just picked mine up today. Coming from an S4 it's a very different kind of car, but very impressed so far!!

8. AllanG

AllanG Macan S

Very nice Chrissie present to yourself.....but where’s the pics!!?? :whistle2:

9. tcardio

tcardio Registered User

needle sweep
    seatbelt warning deactivation
    automatic parking brake

These are nice additions to coding

10. Dunders

Dunders Registered User

Sorry, been busy…………….there you go

Attached Files:

BarryG79 and paul wev like this.
  11. AllanG

AllanG Macan S

Many thanks......Very nice!! :icon thumright::icon thumright:

Dunders likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. simonali

simonali Guest

Nice to see silver is still available on some Audis...