New motor

palla1978

Reaction score
Evening, so I've been contacted by audi offering me a new car but...
They're offering me a car that's two year newer but higher mileage than my one for roughly the same monthly payment. It's not the facelift model so I'll basically be getting the same car but a different colour. I've heard the deals on pcp on brand new cars are better, anyone done this?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The interest rates on new cars bought on PCP are normally lower than finance deals on used.

Reactions: palla1978
The interest rates on new cars bought on PCP are normally lower than finance deals on used.
Audi are selling approved used cars around the 6% mark so very similar to new atm

Have to say I cannot see the point in buying a "newer" but high mileage non FL car if that is what you already have. It may be for the same monthly payment but your just extending your payment terms for the same car in a different colour.

Sounds like a ******* scam. You're getting a higher mileage car but non FL, so basically gaining nothing but paying the same.

So essentially you'll be forking out on higher servicing costs. NOPE.

Have to say I cannot see the point in buying a "newer" but high mileage non FL car if that is what you already have. It may be for the same monthly payment but your just extending your payment terms for the same car in a different colour.
My thoughts exactly that's why I was asking about buying new

Sounds like a ******* scam. You're getting a higher mileage car but non FL, so basically gaining nothing but paying the same.

So essentially you'll be forking out on higher servicing costs. NOPE.

So bought a 66 plate white S3 with dsg, for it being the same car what a difference with the dsg, feels like a totally different car

It was a facelift model with a good few extras I liked. Very happy with purchase.
So bought a 66 plate white S3 with dsg, for it being the same car what a difference with the dsg, feels like a totally different car

Reactions: Jassyo06