New mirror required due to some low life

S

Scott_Crossley

So I've just been driving down the road when some young chav came flying down the road in his rented focus St and managed to whack my drivers side wing mirror in the process! Then the little **** didn't even stop so I spun around I was going to go after him until I seen how reckless he was driving. It wasn't worth chasing him down and I had the misses in the car.
Now I need new glass for my mirror and maybe the plastic cover but I'm hoping the scratches will buff out.
Can anyone tell me where I can get a new mirror from? I've got a 2010 sportback, the mirrors are electric, heated & auto dimming so I will need one that will fit correctly?
Any help is much appreciated guys.

What is it with c*cks in focuses?! 2 weeks ago same thing happened to me, focus passing a parked car, no way was the gap big enough, I was already there, he forced his way onto my side of the road, fortunately my mirror just folded in while his disintegrated

back onto point, search ebay for cars close to you being broken

Failing that @mjr901 can sort you out with some new genuine parts at good prices and excellent service.

Reactions: mjr901
Ouch sorry to hear, it could be worth popping into your local TPS. Contact the rental company and see if the driver is willing to come to an amicable agreement?

Bad luck mate, it's going to hurt even more i'm afraid. The dimming mirror glass was about £170 alone for the 8P2 the last time I needed one!

So I've just been driving down the road when some young chav came flying down the road in his rented focus St and managed to whack my drivers side wing mirror in the process! Then the little **** didn't even stop so I spun around I was going to go after him until I seen how reckless he was driving. It wasn't worth chasing him down and I had the misses in the car.
Now I need new glass for my mirror and maybe the plastic cover but I'm hoping the scratches will buff out.
Can anyone tell me where I can get a new mirror from? I've got a 2010 sportback, the mirrors are electric, heated & auto dimming so I will need one that will fit correctly?
Any help is much appreciated guys.

Pop me a PM with your registration and I'll see what I can do :)

Thanks a lot guys, hopefully it's not going to be too hard on my wallet

I've delivered him the news....kinda glad I didnt select this option on this S3.

Rediculous money for a piece of glass, even @ cost.

Massive thanks to @mjr901 for giving me a price, if you ever need to get a replacement piece of glass make sure you are sat firmly down when you get the price as you will be lucky to get change out of £250!

Yeah mate! Mike can offer me a bit of a deal at £210 but it's still ridiculous. I'm searching the Internet etc to see what's around