New Guy

lledwoc

Reaction score
Evening All,

New guy here, I ordered an Ara blue S3 yesterday afternoon at Sheffield Audi and like to think I got a good deal (probably spent too much on options).

Does anyone know what build weeks are currently been offered as I haven't had my order confirmed yet of course

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68, TDI-line and 1 other person
Evening All,

New guy here, I ordered an Ara blue S3 yesterday afternoon at Sheffield Audi and like to think I got a good deal (probably spent too much on options).

Does anyone know what build weeks are currently been offered as I haven't had my order confirmed yet of course

Welcome buddy :friends:
It all depends on options, is there a similar car already on the line and demand mate. Click link and go to first post.
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/youraudi-track-new-car-order.245697/page-94#post-2859091

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Evening All,

Welcome to audi-sport.net. What spec did you go for ?

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Welcome to audi-sport.net. What spec did you go for ?

Hi Sandra,

folding mirrors, dimming rear view, tech pack, acc, hill hold, B&O, magride, advanced key and SS seats. Just about enough I think :p

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv, batch and 7 others
Hi Sandra,

folding mirrors, dimming rear view, tech pack, acc, hill hold, B&O, magride, advanced key and SS seats. Just about enough I think :p
Psst... only another £400 for virtual cockpit... ;)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv and AudiNutta
Psst... only another £400 for virtual cockpit... ;)

Yeah you're right :p, I genuinely didn't want it though not my cup of tea. I'm retro and prefer gauges I don't think there's anything that dates a car more than infotainment systems. Like the S Class, the dual panel tft screens looked space age when they came out, now they look old already (to me anyways). Whereas gauges are like a fine watch, they better with age XD

Reactions: pburv, Benji34 and Flying Scotsman
S-tronic or manual?

I went with the S-tronic. I love driving manuals but 90% of the time I'm A to B driving so makes more sense to have an Auto for me.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv and Steve 7891
Yeah you're right :p, I genuinely didn't want it though not my cup of tea. I'm retro and prefer gauges I don't think there's anything that dates a car more than infotainment systems. Like the S Class, the dual panel tft screens looked space age when they came out, now they look old already (to me anyways). Whereas gauges are like a fine watch, they better with age XD

A man after my own heart and thoughts and the same in choice of colour. :friends:

Reactions: pburv and lledwoc
Hope you got a good deal out of Sheffield Audi! I have bought 2 s3's off them and had around 12% discount each time, plus a fair few things thrown in ect. There a decent bunch.

Reactions: pburv
Hope you got a good deal out of Sheffield Audi! I have bought 2 s3's off them and had around 12% discount each time, plus a fair few things thrown in ect. There a decent bunch.

Think i may have got around 11% off, and been told I have a Kw02 build slot which is cool

Reactions: Demari46 and pburv
Think i may have got around 11% off, and been told I have a Kw02 build slot which is cool
Yep, the assembly line workers should have recovered from the Christmas and New Year hangover by then. I don't think I'd be so keen on a week 1 build. ;)

Of course, it might go in a week early. Mine did. :think:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv and lledwoc
Yep, the assembly line workers should have recovered from the Christmas and New Year hangover by then. I don't think I'd be so keen on a week 1 build. ;)

Of course, it might go in a week early. Mine did. :think:

I mean I work in the Auto industry so any collection issues I spot I'll point out and expect rework and or a 'gesture of good will' :p

Reactions: GSB
Evening All,

Welcome aboard! :grinning:
:nogarors4:

Reactions: lledwoc