New brake discs and pads

So I accidentally got s sets of front disc brakes for my A3. Does anyone know if the front discs will feat the rear wheels? They are 312mm.

Thanks!

Very unlikely.
A good rule of thumb is that the rears are usually smaller, and so is the price tag.
If you are looking at a set of discs and think they seem much cheaper than expected, or cheaper than others on the page then double check the size/axle fitment.

I have an extra set of front discs, so no way to fit them?:( anyone need a set? They are Premium EBC ones

The fronts are usually twice as thick as they are vented the rears are single thickness I think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So if I change the pads to accommodate thicker discs would that not work?

No, if they are dif dia you would need to move the calipers out to suit. Anyway the off set is sure to be quite different.

This sounds like a job outside your skillset (no offence intended) judging by the questions.
Personally I would buy the correct size discs for the rear and sell the others to regain some of the cost. Going down the route of making the rears match the front will be a much bigger job than it seems. I imagine with the extra stopping force the rear brake bias will have to be re calibrated etc etc.