New Audi A5 Cab v used.

JossyB

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just secured a Daytona Grey A5 Cabriolet S Line, 40 Tdi S tronic in standard spec. I'm blown away by the deal I've been given. Huge discount. I had been looking at a used one initially but the new car deal just trumped it in all respects. I'll be trading a 68 plate A3 Black Edition. Nice car but always wanted an A5 Cab since they came out. This will be my 4th Audi Cab - 2 A4s (2005 & 2009) and 1 A3 (2015). Not too happy about the car tax rip off but you can't have it all. Too good a deal to miss. How do people find the 2.0 Tdi 190 engine and S tronic ? What's the average mpg and power delivery like ? Thanks all.

Reactions: Jonnie
My 2.0 TDi S Tronic is noticeably worse than my 13 plate 2.0 TDi manual for MPG and Running costs but it's a much nicer car to drive, normally get 45mpg on the motorways but more like 28-35 driving round town!

Congrats though, the interior is a game changer

My 2.0 TDi S Tronic is noticeably worse than my 13 plate 2.0 TDi manual for MPG and Running costs but it's a much nicer car to drive, normally get 45mpg on the motorways but more like 28-35 driving round town!

Congrats though, the interior is a game changer
wow is that all? I get into the 40's on motorways and around town about 25 and I'm in a 2.0 petrol!!! The S3 was around 32 around town...wish i had kept that long term tbh.

Decided not to go for it folks. A stunning car that's stands out too much for me. I'd be paranoid parking it up. Other concerns are the diesel debate and the ridiculous car tax for 6 years in total ! I only do about 3k miles per year. It's a whole chunk of car to do minimal miles. Still got a nice car that's easier to live with. I'll probably regret it but you've got to go with your gut. It was a pre-facelift model. I'm feeling sad now !