New A7 3.0T 2016 Owner

Phoenixx2

Reaction score
Good day to you all!

Thought it was overdue to introduce myself.

My name is Matt & I live down in sunny southwest of England.

Recently purchased a A7 S-Line Black Edition 2016 3.0Tfsi with 43K on the clock with me being the second owner! :icon thumright:

Coming from a A6 3.0Tdi C6 & before that a B7 S4 with a C5 RS6 before that too. I felt the time to change back to petrol is becoming more and more prudent these days..

The Car drives lovely and has no issues whatsoever (so far)
Spec isn't too bad with the following..
Mizano pearl red
20" Alloys
Matrix LED's
Nav - high
Advance key & Keyless entry
Heat Insulated glass
Gloss black optic pack
HUD
Park system plus (but no camera)
MMI Tech High
Bose
Piano Black Inlays
Factory tints

I have a few plans and options I would like to retro fit...
Reverse camera (fitted but not yet working, will request help in alternate thread)
ACC if not too complex
Power folding mirrors
RS7 Front grill & later on perhaps the front bumper
ECS Tuning intake (already ordered)
Fi Valvetronic Catback exhaust (waiting to be fitted)
21" wheels for summer
20" will most likely become winter tyre shod wheels
Convert to the Adaptive air suspension again if not too complex
Swap out the interior and seats for the S7 Diamond stitched leather
Remap with pulley & belt upgrade
Upgrade the cooling capacity (most likely the APR item for plug and play advantage)
Maxton rear spoiler & rear bumper extensions to be fitted.
I have VCDS full licence so can be of assistance to other members if required?

The list will no doubt go on..

Anyways enough rambling from me!

Here she is..
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

s-l1600-8.jpg

Congratulations on your A7, great cars, I’m on my second now.

That’s quite a list of aftermarket additions you have there, I hope you have (very) deep pockets!

Hi RAF_S7!

Love the look of your S7, you've done a very nice job with that man 4.0T is a great engine!

Haha yes, it's an expensive hobby indeed but you have to have an outlet these days, more so than ever now!

It will be a slow road to eventually get it to where I would like, but I would like to think I'll be holding on to her for a while now.

Once the rain clears off, the exhaust and CAI will be going on, as well as the rear spoiler lip & bumper extensions.

Just wish I could get the damn RVC working, proving to be a PITA. Registered over a Ross-Tech Forums to hopefully source a bit of advice.

Reactions: RAF_S7
I know what you mean!
I’ve tinkered with every car I’ve ever owned, and this one is no different - just more expensive :scared2:

I’ve ran out of things to change or tinker with on the S7. Thinking about changing the interior lighting to some RGB version :chuncky:

I would have changed cars by now, but my S7 set up is exactly how I want it. May be tempted by an C7.5 RS7 Performance. The new S7 is diesel :wtf: and the new RS7 is gorgeous but too expensive for me lol.

John.

@Phoenixx2, you're a braver man than me on the RVC front, but yes, it's a "habit", this modding lark. Keep those updates coming, she looks a nice base to start from.

Nice A7 @Phoenixx2

I have the same engine in the pre-facelift A7 so am interested in following your journey!

Where did you order the ECS intake from and do you plan going straight to stage 2 with APR?