Need repair manual for B5

maiteresa

Reaction score
I need the repair manual for my Audi A4 B5 from 1996, because I need to fix some problems, and all I need is the manual, because there I will find all informations I need. So please, who can give me a download link?
Thank you

I can recommend you this site, because you can download it instant, and use it very easy.

Or search through the forum for the issues for fixes or do a post and we can help you.
You will still be able to fix it your self.

You can get elsawin from ebay sellers, it is very good as it also covers quattro, I have not yet found a haynes or similar manual that does.

But don't forget there are some highly experienced people on here that will help you out [as scott says] and some like me who will try to as well.

all is not lost.

I don't think we will hear from the OP ever again, guess they were looking for a member to give them free manuals! And no one is daft enough to post links to copyright material on the site.

Reactions: jbh
I don't think we will hear from the OP ever again, guess they were looking for a member to give them free manuals! And no one is daft enough to post links to copyright material on the site.
I got the same impression from his post.
he had no interest in the forum he just wanted someone to save him a few quid