Need help please

Charles Steward

Teenager2413
Reaction score
Hello. Everyone I own a a3 2.0tdi Quattro bkd sline aka wrex

So I have had the Imfamous head cracking so I have replaced the head with a amc head and had the turbo done the cam belt and a few other bits it’s has needed now when I started him up he took a while but I’m guessing I have a couple of dead glow plugs but the car is in permant limp mode when running
I have scanned the car with my scanner and a professional one and there is 0 fault codes shown I know it not the timing as I have check that and spun it by hand as well to check and it fine it runs with no strange noises or anything does and one have any ideas also when you come to stop the engine will drop to 600-700 rpm sometimes stall
please I need help

Attachments

• 39C3062F-37A5-4B47-80FA-067FDFF6DAD2.jpeg
    39C3062F-37A5-4B47-80FA-067FDFF6DAD2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 139
Hello. Everyone I own a a3 2.0tdi Quattro bkd sline aka wrex

So I have had the Imfamous head cracking so I have replaced the head with a amc head and had the turbo done the cam belt and a few other bits it’s has needed now when I started him up he took a while but I’m guessing I have a couple of dead glow plugs but the car is in permant limp mode when running
I have scanned the car with my scanner and a professional one and there is 0 fault codes shown I know it not the timing as I have check that and spun it by hand as well to check and it fine it runs with no strange noises or anything does and one have any ideas also when you come to stop the engine will drop to 600-700 rpm sometimes stall
please I need help
I think?.... you have caused an electrical glitch or spiked the ECM through attempting to start the engine with a battery low on charge and through continually cranking the engine to pull the diesel this has caused the problem.
Try disconnecting the battery and leave it for 5-10 to clear everything and try again
Dave O

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk