1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Nearly wiped out by a police car!

KIll_the_cameras Nov 23, 2018

1. KIll_the_cameras

KIll_the_cameras Member

Hi,

So driving along, about 30 in a 30, in no rush at all, daylight, no traffic in front of me..

Then..a way away on the other side of the road, saw blue lights, so slowed down a little.

What I didn't expect was a police car to come hurtling around the slight bend ahead on my side of the road doing probably 60 or 70 at least! Forced me to move over so much I nearly clipped the kerb.

WHAT could possibly be that urgent that this IDIOT thought they had the right to put others at risk???

I, like so many, have little respect for the UK police (in my case due to their general attitude), and when they do something like this...it doesn't help them!

Raiden likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Cup of tea probably.

CHEZ and KIll_the_cameras like this.
  4. ZN7

ZN7 Member

And doughnuts?

CHEZ likes this.
  5. Pinky1959

Pinky1959 Well-Known Member

Write and complain to the local chief Constable , All police /Emergency vehicle drivers should drive so they can get there safely.
    No Emergency is ever that important that you have an accident on route regardless of what it is .

6. Daveotto

Daveotto Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Make a formal complaint and if you know the time, date and location they will be able to track the offending vehicle and review the dashcam footage

7. Pinky1959

Pinky1959 Well-Known Member

Any word on this?
    Did you complain and are they checking logs etc to see which vehicle it was ?