NAV PLUS AND ALLOYS + TYERS 4 SALE!!!

Nice wheels, Auction might of had a bit more interest if starting price was lower?! . . . . . .Quite a lot lower!

yr joking aint ya! the tyres and the alloys!!! there no micky mouse you know! i'll sellin them not giving them away 4 peanuts! i'd keep em and stick them on my new tt when i get it in september as a second set cuz there so good but i could do with the money right now. not happy selling my a3 cuz i love it but the new tt is so nice! im gonna stick it on ebay and auto trader in a bit so if u know any one who might be intrested............

Appreciate what you are saying and you want the best price but putting them up to start at that price people will not look at them.

Starting price of £400 would have been about right and the bids would come in thick and fast.

There were some genuine new 19in RS4 alloys with new tyres on ebay a few weeks ago and they started at £400 and finished around £800 if I remember rightly.

Looked at the RNS-E auction as I'm looking to get one at some point ............. why do the rear speaker connections not fit in on your particular unit??

Made me slightly concerned that it may be faulty? :confused:

Maybe others looking would think along similar lines? :tapedshut:

I looked at the RNS-E and assumed it was faulty straight away!

JamS3 said:
Appreciate what you are saying and you want the best price but putting them up to start at that price people will not look at them.

Starting price of £400 would have been about right and the bids would come in thick and fast.

There were some genuine new 19in RS4 alloys with new tyres on ebay a few weeks ago and they started at £400 and finished around £800 if I remember rightly.

My exact thinking!

it defo not faultly! i think it might be the plug and play i have because it dose not have the conections 4 the rear speakers but i all works fine i promise i will even fit it in if it dont work then you dont pay simple!

also the rs4 19's thats a really good price for 800 they must of been replicas? i'm playin 1650 notes to have them on my new TT if i saw them i would of had them then i cud of spent the savings on more lovely extras lol

I believe the ones JamS3 looked at were kosher OEM, not reps.

Plus you can buy the reps for £400 as 19's or £650 with tyres from just about anywhere.

i never trust someone on ebay with a dodgy feedback rating...................

although that Sat Nav is ****** tempting!