MY18

Looking like mine will be a MY18 as well then. Not needing car until Sept so resisted getting order number so I wouldn't be on Your Audi tracking it all the time.....but gave in yesterday after reading this thread! Despite ordering at end of Feb build date is not until 19 June - 4 months seems a long time from order to build but not an issue to me, assuming it's ready by Sept. Anyone know how long from build to landing in dealers?

You should have it no later than 4 weeks after your build date, so end of July by the latest!:yes:

Reactions: Dunders
You should have it no later than 4 weeks after your build date, so end of July by the latest!:yes:
To cut a longish story short things have moved on considerably since I posted that and I'm picking the car up before the end of June!!!

Reactions: Wasabi
To cut a longish story short things have moved on considerably since I posted that and I'm picking the car up before the end of June!!!

Funny, I got an email stating mine was starting build today where up until that it was scheduled for 03/07 start. Don't want it until September but imagine it'll be here at the beginning of august so I don't know if it's worth waiting for the new 67 plate or not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worn a groove in the carpet from pacing up and down waiting for the call?

I am pretty cool about this car for some reason. All my previous orders, I have been climbing the walls. Maybe I am getting old!!

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3