My golf TDI 4-motion

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Ok people, here she is at last...

And sorry about the sizes, it was a marvel that the pics are here.

tdi7.jpg

tdi5.jpg

tdi.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

Very nice mate Just get her lowered ...nice phat rims on her and a light window tint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif....nah seriously nice motor mate you must be chuffed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Very tidy - congrats mate!

Looks really nice mate!

Congratulations...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Very nice mate. Glad to see you have finally got some wheels!

[/ QUOTE ]

Notice he's posting less aswell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nice car BTW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Seemed to have lost these pics after shuffling around my photobucket folders, so...

tdi7.jpg

tdi5.jpg

tdi.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

tdi2.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

tdi9.jpg

Nice property there TDI.....whats the going rate for a property like that with double garage...where is it St. Albans? and i though you bought and lived in a council house! if thats council i'm moving there!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Errr... thats the Slum end of Kensington, London you're lookin at Mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You guys crack me up, always jumping to conclusions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nah, it's my parents place in Hemel Hempstead, my ex-council place just doesn't have the looks for good pics.

tdi8.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

Aha.... So you grovelled humbly to Mrs Beckham to use their summer house seeing as they were away on vacation.. is that it?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Aha.... So you grovelled humbly to Mrs Beckham to use their summer house seeing as they were away on vacation.. is that it?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif