My 2015 S3 8V

JCYL

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just recently join the forum! Here are the pictures of my S3 that I wanted to share with you guys!
20140918 180728

I'm using mobile upload.. don't know why the picture uploaded sideway but anyway, this is the first day picking her up!

Reactions: Martinbanshee
Niceeeeeee

Reactions: JCYL
20140920 190543

Her first coin wash! In front is my sister's Evoque!

Very nice indeedy!!! :cool::cool::cool:

At last, the right shape AND the right colour :D

Nice vanity plate too :laugh: :thumbs up:

Thats great, looks really nice. But put a new S3 through a car wash..........????

Not sure if he's trolling about the car wash but his number plate is LOLL haha

Thats great, looks really nice. But put a new S3 through a car wash..........????
Thank you. :)
Yes.. it was two weeks after i picked up... the weather was terrible.. :(

20141008 232856

Lowered (KW V3) + window tinted!

Have you had to disable the suspension part of the Drive Select?

Have you had to disable the suspension part of the Drive Select?
No, since i don't have magnetic ride. Otherwise you will need a electronic damper control disable kit.. which is couple hunderds more..

welcome to audi-sport.net. Very nice car. Hope you enjoy the car and the forum. :) x

Reactions: JCYL
No, since i don't have magnetic ride. Otherwise you will need a electronic damper control disable kit.. which is couple hunderds more..

So how does the drive select adjust damper rates when using aftermarket coilovers?

How's the ride on the KW's? Looks like you've got 'em wound right down.
It is insanely smooth! For daily drive, passenger couldnt even notice it is aftermarket coilovers! And yes currently on the lowest setup, i will raise it a bit in winter! Rear wheels are tucked in the fender..

20141008 221237

Next upgrade for my S3! DBA T3 5000 & AP calipers! (It was from my previous A5 2.0T)

How does fitting coil overs on a brand new car affect the warranty?