My 1st Audi....

Chunky dunk

Reaction score
hello, I’m after a bit of help. Recently bought my a3 tdi 2015 model and I was wondering, can I upgrade the front fog, dipped and main beam to Xenon / LED?

Probably been asked lots before but I’ve just joined and could use others experience and know how.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Jcbmally
hello, I’m after a bit of help. Recently bought my a3 tdi 2015 model and I was wondering, can I upgrade the front fog, dipped and main beam to Xenon / LED?

Probably been asked lots before but I’ve just joined and could use others experience and know how.
Thanks in advance
If the current lights are bog standard halogen then you can upgrade to Xenon bulbs (Halfords !!). BUT if you are going to attempt LEDs you need all the kit such as self leveling (sits on the axel), ballast, headlights, possibly loom, coding etc etc. IMO to much hassle for LED but a good quality Xenon bulb offers the same result.

Reactions: Chunky dunk and Sandra
Ah ok. Xenon it is then. Is there any particular make/brand that stands out among the rest? I've seen a few different brands online but don't know which is best, more expensive doesn't necessarily mean better.
I was looking to get the ice white for all the front lights.

Thank you.

Ah ok. Xenon it is then. Is there any particular make/brand that stands out among the rest? I've seen a few different brands online but don't know which is best, more expensive doesn't necessarily mean better.
I was looking to get the ice white for all the front lights.

Thank you.
This is a good site.

https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/

That's great . Thanks for the help.

Ooooh choices choices......