MTM tuning box

I guess the annoying thing is that in Europe you can purchase the Abt power increases direct from a main dealer and keep your Audi warranty. Similar to what Mountune offer on the fast Fords. Its juts a shame Audi UK dont offer an official warranty safe ‘ upgrade route’. Maybe thats somthing for the future now the ‘ Audi Sport ‘ brand has been launched?? I think if priced right many people would jump at the chance to make theirs an RS+ product and keep their warranty in place!

Not all parts of Europe, France for example would require you to get type approval before allowing the registration......short for unlikely to happen.
Any type of tuning in France is technically a no no as in theory as soon as you affect the type approved engine (and performance/emissions) the car needs reapproved.........insurance companies are not going to insure it without this new type approval (unless of course you ignore the insurance companies). Doesn't stop lots of people doing it though, there is a reason a French turbo diesel is the fastest turbo diesel :)

Last time I checked mountune wasn't even allowed :(