Moving on to my 3rd B7...

SinghB7

Reaction score
After owning my current A4 B7 for nearly 3 years, and my previous A4 B7 for 2 years, i've finally fufilled my dream and bought and RS4 B7. Only downside is sitting behind the same dash, but with all the gizmos of the RS, flat bottom wheel, carbon, recaros, feel so much special then the A4. Really loved my current a4 b7 wish I could keep it as a cheap runaround but with my S4 B5 also also on the drive, parkings becoming tight!

Giving it a good detail before its up for sale.

And the new adition..

Has a few things done to it, miltek straight thru, kw coilovers, mrc tuned, pretty much every option other then ceramic brakes. Absolutely love it, noise is unreal to the 2.0 diesel i've been use to past 5 years!

Reactions: V6_Man, DrStrange, Charlie Farley and 5 others
Excellent choice!!

If I didn't live where I live I would be doing the same thing, very jealous here.

your red leather would look unreal in that.

Nice mate very nice, vids are a must of the noise please my ears need feeding haha

Reactions: DrStrange
looks very nice chap, but the B7 RS4 avant is the better looking variant for me, and like yourself I will be moving upto one very soon but still plan on keeping current avant aswell.

good luck with it.

looks very nice chap, but the B7 RS4 avant is the better looking variant for me, and like yourself I will be moving upto one very soon but still plan on keeping current avant aswell.

good luck with it.
I prefer the saloon in rs format, both ****** gorgeous though

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I still maintain the B7 RS4 in both variant forms was and still is there best work , just the right mix of style and function and performance.....
new Rs's are nice but just look bland without any real style in my opinion, just lack that something special that the B7 has....anyway just my input.
rob

Reactions: Baka
Beaut!!!!

What did MRC push it to BHP wise?

I bet the exhaust note is unreal as you say..