MOT passed - phew

jcs356

Brum brum
Reaction score
S3 past it’s MOT yesterday – a few advisories around corrosion on the suspension springs and worn top mounts, but another year of S3 motoring sorted out. Shame about the £700 I had to fork out for 4 new tyres, new front disks and front pads prior to the MOT… Oh well, it is still less than the depreciation I’d suffer on a newer car :yes:. It's also nice to have the alignment all sorted once again - although given the state of the roads I don't hold out much hope for that staying where it should be.

Today was also the day when I got my year’s worth of cashback from my credit card. That totalled £191.66, so thinking of a little treat for the car – time for a Badger TIP, filter & heat shield me thinks??? :yum:

Goog to hear yours is out the way :) ! My Mot's tomorrow :) ive also purchased four new tyres for mine, what did you go for ? , Jon

Good luck tomorrow, Jon.

I got some Falken FK452s from Camskill in the end. I appreciate they don't have a sexy tread pattern and are a pretty old design, but for £90 a corner fitted I wasn't going to complain too much. Most of my driving is motorway anyway.

Joe - yeah, been pondering it for a while but was expecting a big bill from the garage. Now that's out of the way it's spend, spend, spend.

Doh, I've snoozed and I lost!

Blue TIP is now on 30 day back order....

Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer.