1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Mightyscotspine

Mightyscotspine New Member

Just a quickie to say hello. I'e just bought an S3 8L with a stage 1 tune. She's an old girl '99 but I'm hoping to fettle her slowly over the next few years. It was nice to meet badger5 the other day, good luck with your car. No excuses now!

Dunedin likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? I’m sure you will enjoy the forum :)

4. Mightyscotspine

I'l chuck some pics up later once I've reduced them down to 2mb!

5. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis saloon Audi A4 Black Edition TDi S-line owners group

Hi and :sign welcome:Mightyscotspine nice to here you are going to breath some new life into your new car and keep it moving on in years

6. Mightyscotspine

Thanks, I've always hankered after an S3 after reading the evo handling issue in 1999. At the time I bought an impreza so I thought the least I could do is try an S3 from the same era. It needs the driver's door doing.. trim rust issue and a few other bits, but that's half the fun.

7. Mightyscotspine

8. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis saloon Audi A4 Black Edition TDi S-line owners group

Looking good nice project cool mz_6351902_bodyshot_300x400-74.GIF