MMI Wireless Bluetooth Solution 4 iPhone

AndreBerty

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I hope this will come in handy for some of you who are thinking how to pair your iPhone or Android device with your car to stream music or use your apps through your Audi MMI if your MMI only provides Bluetooth for phone conversations.

From the start I want to mention that I am in now way associates with the producer or the seller of this product and also to let you know this is not one of those cheap solutions from Wish or other similar websites.

I have an Audi A4 B8 SE 2010 2.0TDI (remap stag 1) and my MMI only allowed me to connect my iPhone (XS Max in case you are wondering which one). I tried many solutions but they were cheap and POOR SOUND QUALITY, and also space consuming because of 12v connection, etc

This device costs £84.99 on Amazon, it comes with 2 year warranty from them and you simply plug it in your multimedia port (mine was in the glove box but it can also be found under the front arm rest compartment on some Audi models) and you pair it with your phone (Android or iPhone - works with both) and you have cristal clear sound from your phone through your car speakers. Works with google navigation same time with your preferred music app or your in phone music list.

Hope this was useful for someone. I consider it the greatest and cheapest solution for a perfect phone connection wit MMI interface and no mess with cables or radio wave interference.

Cheers

F9C7FEB5 0815 448C 940F 26F0E6ACEBCA

Hi. i bought one of these and found the volume to be really low. is that because you have to turn it up on the phone (i gave my back before this occurred to me). i prefer it when the volume is at a set level and cannot be changed by the volume buttons on the phone. thx.

Hi. i bought one of these and found the volume to be really low. is that because you have to turn it up on the phone (i gave my back before this occurred to me). i prefer it when the volume is at a set level and cannot be changed by the volume buttons on the phone. thx.
You can set the volume on the phone to whatever you like and when in car you can crank it up or down through car volume and it will not affect your phone setting - hope it makes sense.

If you put the volume up and down on the phone when it's connected to the Bovee does it also change the volume coming out of the car speakers?

If you put the volume up and down on the phone when it's connected to the Bovee does it also change the volume coming out of the car speakers?
Yes. You can crank it up even more with MMI volume control from your console or steering wheel volume control.

If you google it or go to their website viseeo.com you will probably find even more info than what I gave here.

I have one of these removed from my 2009 8P, was going to throw it in the classifieds section for 40 plus postage if anyone is interested?
In perfect working order, had no issues with volume, since it uses a2dp Bluetooth you need to turn the volume of your iPhone up, no distortion since it’s pure digital.
PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey,

After I have used it for a while I need to let you guys know something and that is:

Make sure you disconnect it throughout your phone settings after you leave the car, especially if you park in front of your house, because it will keep sending sound notifications “in your car”

I hope it makes sense

Cheers