MMI upgrade

CallumHoward

Reaction score
Hello all,

I’ve got a 2014 plate and not sure what sort of infotainment system it’s got but I’ve been interested in upgrading it, I’ve looked through a few threads on here and can’t get my head round it, I would prefer to do it myself as most company’s I’ve ask and they’re looking at 1500+

Im looking to get Apple car play and a 7” screen but don’t know what stuff I need so if anyone could send part numbers where I can find stuff would be appreciated

Hello all,

I’ve got a 2014 plate and not sure what sort of infotainment system it’s got but I’ve been interested in upgrading it, I’ve looked through a few threads on here and can’t get my head round it, I would prefer to do it myself as most company’s I’ve ask and they’re looking at 1500+

Im looking to get Apple car play and a 7” screen but don’t know what stuff I need so if anyone could send part numbers where I can find stuff would be appreciated
It costs £1300 to upgrade to that system (MIB2). I’ve just installed Apple Car play in my car. See my Apple Car play upgrade post.

Ah awesome, are you able to link me where you got the full kit to do it I’m struggling finding the post