Mauritius Blue touch up paint - A4 1.8T S-Line (190) B6

Paul_A4_UK

Reaction score
I need some touch up paint to dab into some stone chips as it looks as though it has gone through to metal so I want to get it done ASAP too. I haven't looked at the paint code in the boot yet but in the Audi documentation that came with the car it states the model as being Mauritius blue. Where is the best place to get touch up paint for this? I know Halfords do touch up paints but I wonder just how well the colour would match if I got something from there. I'm unsure where else to go to get a touch up kit though?

Cheers

Paul

I phoned local audi dealer,gave reg and they told me my paint code.
Then entered into ebay... Loads to choose from. I ended up with a 2nd hand touch up bottle with brush,actual audi product :)

£4.00 main dealer aint worth going anywhere else and comes with clear coat

Thanks for the heads up. That isn't a bad price from the dealer at all so I'll get myself along to there after work today.

Cheers

Paul

But why is it the touch up never matches?????????????

I ordered a touch up kit from eBay for my Mauritius blue Avant and it matches extremely well. It was from Paints4ucom and was very comprehensive and only £13.99. My paint code is LZ5C but obviously you'll need to check what yours is, it'll either be on a sticker in the spare wheel well or the easier option on a sticker in the front of your service schedule book.

My paint code is indeed LZ5C.

My local Audi have one coming in for me for about £8. Sadly they didn't have any in stock.

Thanks for all of the replies.

Paul

Wow i had a touch then audi only charged me 4.12 for my touch up pen

I don't know if this will be a pen or a pot with a brush. The dealer just said it'd be £6.75 or something there abouts +VAT.