Manchester Utd

As a Liverpool fan it saddens me to say that they looked stunning tonight, Overall 8 stunning goals

I was there at Old Trafford last night and the atmosphere was awesome. United were just on fire and everything they hit went in. We taught Roma a lesson in football. I suspect their keeper has a sore back today from all that bending down to pick the ball outta the net.

Yep got to agree a quality match! Ronaldo is on fire at the moment.

Great match; I never thought I'd be so pleased to see Man U win! Good to see there was no argy-bargy after the match too. That's how to play football!

batwad said:
Good to see there was no argy-bargy after the match too. football!

...was watching sky news about an hour after the game. There was a female reporter who was left with the 100 or so Roma fans who were leaving on foot. As they left the stadium area and headed down one of the suburban streets apparently a 100 or so Man U "fans" rushed them, completely un-provoked. There was then a stampede as the Roma fans tried to run away back to the stadium...

...as for the game itself Roma's defending :ohmy:

Yup, was a proper demolition job.

AL_B said:
Superb result. I don't think I've ever seen scoreline like it for Utd. If only we could play like that every week...

AL

WE as in your a supporter, or WE as in they are an English team Al? :moa:

silver75 said:
...was watching sky news about an hour after the game. There was a female reporter who was left with the 100 or so Roma fans who were leaving on foot. As they left the stadium area and headed down one of the suburban streets apparently a 100 or so Man U "fans" rushed them, completely un-provoked. There was then a stampede as the Roma fans tried to run away back to the stadium...

...as for the game itself Roma's defending :ohmy:
:tumble: