Lower arm bush sizes

Jimmy TDI

Pro Tinkerer
Reaction score
I want to change the bushes in the below picture, but this company don't do them for the B6. Are B5 and B6 lower arm bushes the same size?

I've used this company's bushes before so I know their quality is fine, and the powerflex equivalents are twice the price.

Right after having a look at a couple of different powerflex suppliers, I've come to the conclusion that they use the same size bushes.

The first two pictures are for the B5, and the second two are for the B6. As you can see they have the same part numbers for both cars.

I'm going to take a punt on the flowflex B5 bushes this week if it fails the mot on them. If not I'll get them at the end of the month as money's a bit tight after paying my holiday of this month. Either way I'll report back to confirm if they fit, or not.

Let us know how you get on as ive had issues with this company,i hope you dont as they are very rude.local "ish" to me.
But they were landrover bushes...

Good luck

I used them for lower arm, arb, and droplink bushes on my Bora without any issues. I found them better than powerflex for road use as they're a bit softer, and don't become squeaky/creaky. The only downside I found was that their delivery time can be a bit lengthy.

It's mot day tomorrow, so we shall see what that brings first.