Lost my Driving Licens

wolfbane1967

Reaction score
:angrymod:

Today i lost my driving licens.When i was driving home i had to try my S3,it was a bit dark but dry roads and 15 degrees her in Sweden.It was an 60mph road and i was doin 135mph when they clock me with an ****** lazer camera.A motorcykel came up beside me when i had losen abit on my gas,and i was wondering,what the f--k is this.The police i saw then.**** and hell.Yepp,they took my licens amideatly on the road.And the dome was 8 months with no licens,hole sommer is gone for me now.Im feeling so sad now,i know it was not good of me to drive that fast on a public road, but you cant hardly feel it in the S3.

Ohh man im so sad:(

**** happens, I guess....

Is there any sort of thing you can do, such as go again to court, and claim that you need the license to work, or maybe if it is your first time doing this, if they can lower the time without license?

sorry to hear, though i think you should not have driven up to that speed on a public road, especially were you said it wasnt well lit. Still, I have to say i hate those pigs!

Ouch! i feel your pain, iv been banned twice! But at that speed, you aint gunna get off litely....

135mph in a 60???

you'd get locked up for that in the UK - count yourself lucky

Ouch, that sucks, but at least its only 8 months, not a year or two. Did you get a fine? Also, what's that going to do to your insurance?

You don't know the difference between 135mph in a 60'... Has you car got wings or something? :wtf:

Sorry to hear you'll be off the road for a while.

Is it Sweden where the speeding fine is a percentage of your annual salary? I remember a few years back some dude in one of the Scandinavian countries was caught speeding on his Harley and got a fine of over a hundred thousand euro because he earned something like 15 million the year before - I think he was fined two weeks' earnings.

Is it Sweden where the speeding fine is a percentage of your annual salary? I remember a few years back some dude in one of the Scandinavian countries was caught speeding on his Harley and got a fine of over a hundred thousand euro because he earned something like 15 million the year before - I think he was fined two weeks' earnings.

google is a wonderful thing.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1759791.stm

Police say he was driving at 75 km/h (47 mph) in a 50km/h (31 mph) zone.

Man that sucks Wolfbane, I feel for you :(

Are you going to keep the car or sell it? It's a sad statement bud, but your going to lose a lot of money in 8 months with both deppreciation and repayments for something sat on the drive. :(

Zero sympathy for you.

Doing 135 in a 60 zone when it was a "bit dark" is madness.

You don't deserve to drive a car.

I'm quite sure you wouldn't be posting here if you were going to say "I killed someone last night as I was doing 135 in a 60 zone"

Zero sympathy for you.

Doing 135 in a 60 zone when it was a "bit dark" is madness.

You don't deserve to drive a car.

I'm quite sure you wouldn't be posting here if you were going to say "I killed someone last night as I was doing 135 in a 60 zone"

60mph(100kmh in Sweden) zone in sweden means highway with 4 lanes and free sight both ways.It was not any car for sight at the moment.Im not a fool,im 40 years old, i did a foolish thing and took my car to the limit for a moment and there was a lazergun that cought me. Dont you guys try your car out somethimes,or why are you driving an S3 for

Dude, dont get drawn in.

Willing to bet theres loads of armchair police waiting to pass verdict on what you did, its in some peoples nature.

Best not to respond.

Back on topic, what you gonna do about the car?

Dude, dont get drawn in.

Willing to bet theres loads of armchair police waiting to pass verdict on what you did, its in some peoples nature.

Best not to respond.

Back on topic, what you gonna do about the car?

A bit off topic but the real police do monitor this forum (and presumably many more), so you need to be careful what you say and what pictures/videos you post.

In fact, one cop bought an S3 and had the GIAC 330 map put on it, not sure if it is a private purchase or an undercover car, but the impression I got from the guy I was talking to is that it was the latter.

Im selling the car now.

I did a foolish thing and i regret it.It was no one else on the way as i said.But i have learned a lesson. I think it meanless to keep the car in my garage,my wife dont want to drive the S3

well mate... feel for you but end of the line your were breaking the law!

I have been fined a few times as wellm never banned... Maybe I was just lucky I have reached some times 155mph + (okay okay with speedo error...) in motorways but taking my chances really... one day I will be caught...

But trying to use speed sensibly... sometimes you are doing more harm going 100 than 150... but the law is the law....

Pedro

Suck it up, I got a 12 month ban for totting up, 87-90 x4 on motorways, so you got off lightly.