Lost all braking..

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Booo it's broke! Driving along when I suddenly had no brakes, pedal went to the floor and almost flew into the car infront! Handbrake was pulled and parked up safely! Brake fluid dripping from the front underneath the car on both sides.. Let's just hope the abs pump is ok.

weird that the brake fluid is dripping from both sides, someone tampered with them?

I hope not. Otherwise that's attempted murder tbh! That quite scares me but I doubt someone would be able to get to the master cylinder and undo it without me knowing! I can't fix it at home since i have no space for it ATM so it's gone into a garage. Really need to build my garage!!! Was pretty scary, one moment I'd never wish anyone experiences. Be safe at inters please guys.

try and find out where the brake fluid is leaking from then, as i said its weird to be coming from both sides, if it was the master cylinder leaking thats one side, then both large bore pipes go to the abs pump/ecu on the other side, then the wheels are connected from that. I assume the clutch was ok, as the fluid comes off the brake fluid reservoir on the master cylinder