looking for few parts for my new a3

Arnie

Reaction score
Website
www.polishbikers.com
Firstly I would like to say hello on the forum as it's my first post. Apology for my English if it is bad at any time as it's not my first language.

I have purchased salvage A3 3.2 DSG quattro from 2004 with 64k on the clock. It has some scratches here and there but main problem is someone stripped the fuel pump of it.

I am struggling to locate correct part numbers for them. I know I could go to dealer but I wont find time till saturday. So if anyone can help I will much appreciate it.

Parts I am looking for are number 11A and 13 from the drawing attached. Its whole fuel pump and the second part which goes in second hole under back seat (fuel sender?)

fuel_pump.png

Thanks

Adrian

Welcome to the site.

Used or new & are you based in the UK?

Used or new parts are good to me.

Yes I ma based in UK in London. I have updated my profile. Going to create welcome post as noone replays in my topics ;]

Can you not go to the dealer or any good parts supplier, give them the chassis number and pull up the parts you need on the computer?

Can you not go to the dealer or any good parts supplier, give them the chassis number and pull up the parts you need on the computer?

yep I am planning on doing it tomorrow, have no time during week. I only thought someone can get the part numbers ealier for me, so I could search for them online aswell

To be honest, there will be people on here that can you get you the part numbers but with the pump costing so much money i'd let the dealers find the part for you because if you pay for it and the part is wrong you may have some problems exchanging it for the one you need. If Audi mess it up and the part is wrong then it's their problem not yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
good point. I will go to my local audi tomorrow then, have to locate one first :)

I looked online for prices of fuel pump and they are not looking that bad tbh

Can you not go to Euro car parts, GSF or somebody like those for some additional prices to see who's the cheapest?

I can get the parts for you, delivered aswell & with your car info they will be correct aswell, PM if interested.

ok I spoke to Slough Audi and they managed to find parts I need. I am missing fuel pump with sender and second sender. Going by VIN their system was showing that I inly need fuel pump and nothing else but I pushed them to double check as I have two holes under back seat which are missing something. They checked again via engine number and figured out parts needed.

Fuel pump with sender - £150.50
Second sender - £67.00

So my mess will be sorted soon :ninja:

missing_pump.JPG