Facelift Looking at an S3

Phil-1

Regional Rep
Reaction score
Website
www.philseagust.co.uk
I was looking at a White 19 plate S3 today. It has some issues but what surprised me was that the shark fin aerial was black and not white like on my A3. Is this normal or is there more to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank. It’s not the car for me over priced and had a bump, front grill cracked and broken. Both from wheels needed a refurb and the paint looked dull/flat. Will keep looking

Thank. It’s not the car for me over priced and had a bump, front grill cracked and broken. Both from wheels needed a refurb and the paint looked dull/flat. Will keep looking

What was the mileage and price out of interest ?

A member on here (@jassyo06) is selling his S3 saloon, cracking car and if it’s in your budget I’d snap his arm off.

Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze and Phil-1
What was the mileage and price out of interest ?

17 plate £32,000. 40K miles Needed a new front grill and lower bumper painted. Rear valance needs replacing sure to a bump/dent in it. Scratch from filler flap to rear lights. Both front wheels needed a refurb.

17 plate £32,000. 40K miles Needed a new front grill and lower bumper painted. Rear valance needs replacing sure to a bump/dent in it. Scratch from filler flap to rear lights. Both front wheels needed a refurb.

Surely you mean £22k?

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mylee and Chris.D

That is crazy money mate I haggled mine down to £35,000 from £40,688 for a brand new 19 plate car

Reactions: Jcbmally
Mines going up for sale if there going for that money :laughing:

get in the queue :wink:

If a damaged 17 plate car going for £32k my pristine 18 with 19k should be worth a lot more maybe £36k which is roughly what I paid new.
Mate if you are chucking that kinda money about for a damaged used you can buy mine. Give you a forum discount :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and Mr Freeze
Yeah guaranteed it’s £22k and not £33k for a 17 plate, I got about £25k for my well spec’d S3 with 30k miles back in Sept. £33k isn’t far off used RS3 money :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
I was looking at a White 19 plate S3 today. It has some issues but what surprised me was that the shark fin aerial was black and not white like on my A3. Is this normal or is there more to it?

Think OP meant 19 plate instead of 17

Nowt out there under £25k thats well specified

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and Jcbmally
Nowt out there under £25k thats well specified

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
Your looking for over 26k for a 19 plate onwards and even then it will probably have minimum options fitted.:concern:

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
Your looking for over 26k for a 19 plate onwards and even then it will probably have minimum options fitted.:concern:

19 plate models have dire options on them.....very few even have SS seats....again it all depends on what spec you want...and your budget.... horses for courses as they say...MY19 cars are probably the least desirable....as a Armitage Shanks bog flushing is louder than it's exhaust sound on start up

Reactions: Jcbmally, AlS3BE, Bells and 1 other person
19 plate models have dire options on them.....very few even have SS seats....again it all depends on what spec you want...and your budget.... horses for courses as they say...MY19 cars are probably the least desirable....as a Armitage Shanks bog flushing is louder than it's exhaust sound on start up
PMSL!
cheers-beer-gif.gif

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06

My19 as SS seats and even as the design pack so i'am in the one of the few club who as them i'am gonna use it as a selling point when the time comes :icon thumright:
Can't argue with the exhaust note being poo tho its not a patch on the 66/18 plate S3s and it also doesn't have the Dsg fart either :rage:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and pburv
If I were looking for a used S3 I'd be looking in one direction! Forum member on here who's name starts with a j and ends with a 6, will be selling his soon! ;)

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, pburv and 2 others