Look at this Idiot Audi driver...........

I wouldn't brake test a lorry but why is lorry in RHL? Pull over ***. And as for sending dashcam footage to the rozzers :-/

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

And as for sending dashcam footage to the rozzers :-/

TX.

Yep, should be applauded! Another idiot off the road, if the guy thinks it's a good idea to brake test a lorry, then there is no end to his stupidity and things he could do to other road users.

Last edited:
Sorry but sending in dashcam footage is nuts, let the rozzers do their job ***. Before long we will all be plagued by every idiot in town sending in footage for all sorts of minor rubbish.

TX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tj 0785, NevMan and THQuattro
It's kind of like steeling, if you don't do it the camera's cannot catch you.

No fun for a S/RS owner anymore then.

Reactions: Tj 0785
This has already been done to death in another thread, but dash cam footage cannot be used for speeding offences.

Yeah he was in the wrong but there’s much worse going on here.

Firstly, what on earth is that disaster of a website, who designed that. I can’t take any site serious where they use odd words (THIS) in capitals as click bait. If I want to see an article written work experience kid then looking on SnapChat is usually full of them but this is just as bad.

Plus, what on Earth is the wagon doing in the right hand lane. Clearly not overtaking, far too many idiots don’t know how to use multiple lanes and this is what it causes.

Most importantly, no one likes a grass.

Reactions: toooldforboyracing and Joetidman