Local Meet ups. Midlands

Sorry guys for the mess about, think it would be better if we all go and make a presence...so if its ok with everyone, we can go for Wednesday 15-06-2011....

Get polishing y'all.......

Well definitely count me in, may have a couple of friends with me (one an ex forum member, though he now drives a seat instead of an a4)

Sorry guys for the mess about, think it would be better if we all go and make a presence...so if its ok with everyone, we can go for Wednesday 15-06-2011....

Get polishing y'all.......

I dont know about polishing ive got interior to put back in

Well as long as you got the driver seat in, you should be ok and will get there quicker!! ;)

So we still good for tomorrow people....weathers looking good too - woohoo!!!

Hopefully, me and Jo and coming, Jase, Steve, Rconn, Mitch any more takers?

Guys also anyone coming to the meet, dont be shy, come over and make yourselves known, we are all a friendly bunch.

"Friendly Bunch"... speak for yourself...

haha, seriously though, im looking forward to it. been months since i was last at a meet :3sadwalk:

Oh anyone got any decent led sidelights they can bring to the meet tomorrow?

Theres a nice man hug in it for you...(if you want!!)

what time we meeting tonight is the sainsburys by The Range?? KFC if i'm corrected?? of the one by all the shops - Next, M&S etc....

Mitch

what time we meeting tonight is the sainsburys by The Range?? KFC if i'm corrected?? of the one by all the shops - Next, M&S etc....

Mitch

If its the one im thinking (on the A444), theres: Sainsbury's, The Range, KFC, Dominoes/Pizzahut and a leisure centre... no M&S/Next :think: theres a next and m&s up @ Ricoh Arena (tesco/m&s/next/BK/pizzahut/boots etc...)

I reckon most of us will be there for 8ish, or just gone 8...

Location details are as follow:

Sainsburys car park @ Austin Drive
Coventry, West Midlands, England, CV6 7NS

It is the one next to the KFC and Pizza Hut.

See you guys later....hopefully it brightens up a little!!

Come on guys, dont let the side down!!!

(I may turn up in a Jetta) :moa:

Sorry chaps just finish work!! I'm beat will catch up next week if a meet still on!!

I'll probably come in pushchair lol

Good meeting you all tonight. Steve, I'll drop you a pm about the stickies. Hope to catch up again soon :)

Ha ha was an amusing night and good to meet everyone,the **** driving recklessly...hope he has excessive tyre damage.
Some tidy Audis and others up there apart from a 1 series pimpwagon with the latest customer leaving summat by the drivers door :)
The Golf on air ride on bentleys who crunched his arch and tried to fix it with a baseball bat lol and the Police turned up as someone had phoned them about a stabbing !? Ambulance arrived ten minutes after the old bill !?
A good meet :) roll on the Inters

Should really make the effort to pop over and see whats what some time .At 42 i feel a little old to be doing tge car park meets though :p

Good to meet you guys, thanks for all coming out.

Is usually a funny night and last night lived up to that....

Just to confirm, I was NOT the customer!!

Baseball bat arch rolling - welcome to ghetto mechanics..lol

I took a few pics, so will post them up shortly.

Luckily the weather held out and was actually quite a mild night in the end...

Big thanks to Steve for making the trip from Lesta!!

Mitch the pushchair would have fitted right in ;)

IMAG0787.jpg

IMAG0758.jpg

IMAG0760.jpg

IMAG0762.jpg

IMAG0764.jpg

IMAG0766.jpg

IMAG0767.jpg

IMAG0770.jpg

IMAG0773.jpg

IMAG0776.jpg

IMAG0784.jpg

IMAG0785.jpg

LOL....good job....at least you brought your car....I washed mine and didnt even bring it!!

Indeed 'twas a good night. Anyone up for next weds? Last one before inters? (yes I may be going now I've convinced the missus)

I may turn up next week, will post up on here if i do.....will see closer to the time.