LCR Brembos

polsonm87

Reaction score
needing new brakes shortly, so may aswell upgrade!

anyone know where i can get a LCR Brembo front set-up?

how easy is it to fit?

cheers

I believe they are a straight fit, best bet is looking on the Bay to see if they come up or some breakers to see if they have anything going, another option would be the other forums.

Audisrs
edition38
seat-cupra.net
ebay

Hope that helps

I might be selling my S3 and have still not got round to fitting mine so they are boxed up and ready to go if there is any interest? I have the front calipers with pads and adaptors so will be a direct fit and a set of new leon 323mm discs. I also have the rear calipers off a LCR (same as S3 but just painted red) i was going to swap the lot and then sell the standard S3 setup to someone with an A3/golf as an upgrade for them.

feel free to make sensible offers, bearing in mind Junior GT pack is £1000 and this is a very similar setup!

Are the hubs from the B6 the same as the 2002 A3? I've got a full Brembo setup with 320mm S4 disks that I made for my B6 but never fitted for sale.

Holah, did you know that the lcr rear calipers are the same as s3s right?
Let me know if you want to sell the calipers. Do you have carriers too?

To all who are interested then here are the pictures of the brakes. they are in 100% working condition but i would imagine most people will want to respray/powdercoat the calipers to tidy them up. I will even include some high temperature red paint that i was planning to use then a set of high temperature brembo stickers are easy to buy cheap on ebay.

As there seems to be a bit of interest then first to offer £600 or somewhere close can have them. I dont want to split them so it is for what is pictured and listed in my previous post. I can post but it will be very expensive due to weight so cash on collection is prefered! I have said the front discs are new as there is no lip at all on them suggesting they have never been fitted the marks are just slight surface rust from storage.

BuBFLwEGkKGrHqUOKiMEvOzEPGPwBL-kgMj.jpg

BuBHWwBWkKGrHqYOKjwEvotcVVcBL-kgYrm.jpg

BuBGHQWkKGrHqQOKiQEvz4IcmcBL-kgSFt7.jpg

Holah, did you know that the lcr rear calipers are the same as s3s right?
Let me know if you want to sell the calipers. Do you have carriers too?

i do indeed know, which if you re-read my post you will see :)
they are for sale now with the carriers and everything neede to fit to an 8L S3

The front pads are used but look to have plenty of life left in them. Again i only want to sell front and rear together so if you dont want the rears then sell them on yourself.

*im based in Filey, North Yorkshire, YO14, if anyone wants to look about collecting*

Last edited:
sorry matey, it's just the rears I'm after! Got something altogether bigger for the front!

If you would do front set up for 400, I'd come collect them tomorrow....

Pete..